2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we tried to analyze this speaking in code stuff back in they day? Good times...

Lee's making up stuff and ICA just agrees with it... She finds it humorous.

I never understood why they were talking about suspects when she specifically said it was ZFG. Did she supposedly know all these people?

Because when the family hinted that Nanny was a code word for someone close to her - she jumped on it and ran with it. Because by this time, no one had been able to locate Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales.

That's the reason for all of Lee's crazy talk. She has implied the family is in danger from whoever or whatever number of people who are involved in this conspiracy that of course ICA knows nothing about but ah...she suspects.

No wonder the whole family is dysfunctional listening to this kind of nonsense out of this woman.

A tweet just posted a closeup of CA watching this video - she looks crushed.

I have no idea what he is trying to say but to ICA it makes "perfect sense"

Poor Lee...this is coming off as so ridiculous and I know he meant well...

I have a few older brothers. There is no way they would be speaking in code, secretive, etc. if my child were missing. They would be freaking out, screaming for blood, up in the detectives face every single minute. IMO, this family sounds as if they are begging KC to help them find Caylee. They KNOW something is amiss here,IMO. They are skipping through her field of tulips to get to the real truth. Or...perhaps they do not want the truth. Did KC ever threaten to harm Caylee, I really wonder. Maybe during a family fight ? During a temper fit, someone threatened her, she came back at them with something like "Caylee will be dead before you get custody " or something similar ???IMO , I can see it happening, seriously.:maddening:

She's screwed either way now. The jury will see her CRUELLY lying to her family, sending them on wild goose chases, giving them false hope - if it were a drowning , why would she do this???

It's so different to listen to these tapes in their entirety knowing all that know now. Lee wasn't playing games with Casey but was desperately trying to get information from his sister without compromising anyone's personal information.

And she sits there, alternately giggling and looking put out that he's asking her to waste her time with all this. But of course, she can't say that, so pretend interest.

Cruel.

I'm probably in the minority here but I think Lee's questioning and investigation is just plain silly. He does not have any of the resources that LE has, and he's naive to think he could accomplish anything on his own. Especially considering the source of his information, after all he DID know his sister was a pathological liar!

I don't think you are in the minority on that one!

hang in there guys... I know it is very tough to stay on topic but you are DOING GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Oh yeah, Lee, the same people are still suspicious. Keep looking, Brother.

For 3 years now I've tried to take the phrase 'reach out' and the word 'potentially' out of my vocabulary..every time I hear either anymore I just want to throw up..

I want to preface this by saying I was raised in a protestant home. Using Jesus' name the way Casey does is a huge no-no...the 'F' word times a million. I remember one of the jurors saying her religion taught her not to judge others so she wouldn't be able to judge Casey. I wonder if there are any jurors who cringe when Casey uses Jesus' name the way she does.

IMO

Tweets say the juror you referred to, frowns and shakes her head when someone swears. Tweets also say that juror pays close attention to the DT.

Just look at the comparison of how young Lee looks in this video compared to yesterday on the stand. Or was it yesterday?

I have a few older brothers. There is no way they would be speaking in code, secretive, etc. if my child were missing. They would be freaking out, screaming for blood, up in the detectives face every single minute. IMO, this family sounds as if they are begging KC to help them find Caylee. They KNOW something is amiss here,IMO. They are skipping through her field of tulips to get to the real truth. Or...perhaps they do not want the truth. Did KC ever threaten to harm Caylee, I really wonder. Maybe during a family fight ? During a temper fit, someone threatened her, she came back at them with something like "Caylee will be dead before you get custody " or something similar ???IMO , I can see it happening, seriously.:maddening:

Yeah. My family would be extremely noisy through all of this.

ICA very happy in this video. Lee believes her and she can play him like a fiddle and pretend to be a spy. This is sick.
I'm starting to think Lee didn't believe her, but he knew how she operated, so he was playing a role in the visit, looking for nuggets of truth in the mountain of lies, IMO.

She's screwed either way now. The jury will see her CRUELLY lying to her family, sending them on wild goose chases, giving them false hope - if it were a drowning , why would she do this???

Exactly. She wasn't "too scared to tell them" she was ENJOYING her charade and all of the attention she was getting. She was enjoying being in "protective custody" in jail like a big celebrity. MOO

Casey seemed to enjoy making her family run through a very intricate maze knowing full well that they would never find their way out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local