2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So do I". We are the same little person.

So jealous, she wanted to be Caylee.

She said "liked" as far as what Caylee liked for breakfast...

ICA annoyed that her mother says CAYLEE like bagels!

ICA - SO DO I!

LOL..she doesnt even know what Caylee likes for breakfast....CA has to correct her.

Cindy and George are sitting together watching video recording. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:35 PM

UGH. Every time Cindy brings up Caylee Casey turns around and brings it back to herself!

ICA - Mark is on the west coast. He is a friend.

ICA - Silver Ford Focus - pink floral car seat - that's the car seat she has for Caylee. Zanee has everything - shoes, clothes, diapers, toys.

CA - who else has ZG watched children for? She definitely watched Annabelle.

(ICA whispering with JB then DS)

ICA - never took Caylee for a hair cut, BS. No one has touched my head since the first week of April last year.

CA - anything else?

ICA - already told Lee to check my phone records. MySpace stuff.

CA - Any particular day?

ICA - the 16th was the last day I saw Caylee.

CA - Thought Tara from Michigan said she talked to Caylee that week.

ICA - Mark's psycho ex-wife?

(ICA whispering to JB)

5 minute warning.

ICA - hasn't talked to Tara in 2 months. You can check the call records. The babies never spoke to each other. People like Tara, Jessy and Christina don't know what they are talking about - may have seen me in the last year - and are just trying to help. this is why words are being put in my mouth.

CA - What else?

(ICA whispering to JB)

ICA - I'm fine, I'm eating, I miss real food.

CA - Anybody else with insight?

ICA - Talked to lee.

CA - were you going to Puerto Rico?

ICA - yes, at the first of the year. No one made reservations for me. They were going to stay at JP's apartment down there. There was nothing that was prescheduled months in advance. Amy's flight # was written down because she was going to pick her up. The breakfast, lunch and dinner menus were hers, not Caylee's.

CA - she likes that food too.

ICA - so do I. We're like one little tiny person. (odd)

CA - 1 minute.

ICA - I love you and I miss you and stay as strong as possible. If I could be out there helping I would in a heartbeat, trying to take the strain off of you.

End of tape.

What is the big deal about these menus?

Every time one of these visitation ending warnings comes up on the screen it really amuses present day ICA.

no, not the same little tiny person line!!!

she keeps trying so hard to get this conversation back to being about her, the caylee talk is all a way to manipulate herself back into it.

...And she goes on to create a new idea about "the menus" and says she and Caylee were like the same little mini person.

gah!

IMO this has to completely BLOW the DT theory/story out the door! If jurors had questions before I am certain this has to nail it shut!

It may had been better if he left GA out of the drowning theory altogether.

When she was visiting with LA you could hear her exasperation and gasps of air, the irritation! She does the same thing here.

Thank you for reminding me to go with the flow. It is too hard otherwise.

Casey is suspicious of Jesse. She does not want her family to go near a list of others who cannot be trusted.

Casey is speaking about waking up and wanting to work out. Casey says she would never eat bagels and says we are like the "same tiny person." Jose asked her several times about the menus.

Casey whispers "one minute"

She says she loves her family and is telling them to stay as strong as possible. She would be out there in a heart beat trying to take the strain off of her parents and Casey prays to god everyday that they see Caylee.

Whose child was Annabelle? Was she one of Jeff's children? I know she claimed that Jeff's son was named Zach. Who was Annabelle?

This has probably been answered, as I am way behind.

Anabelle was Juliette's daughter.

What menus are they talking about? Casey saying Caylee wouldn't eat a bagel and Cindy says she loves a bagel and Casey quickly changes and says she knows, they love all the same stuff.

What was that about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members