2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hope and pray to God that these jurors realize that the ONLY thing wrong with ICA is that she is a cold-blooded sociopath!

#CaseyAnthony tells her mother in video Tony's roommate smokes weed. Alternate juror smiles and shakes head no.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:48 PM

ICA is watching herself on these tapes with admiration. She loves herself so much.

You need your spirit lifted up alright and whether it happens that you get the death penalty or not ICA, I don't see the heavenly light where that little baby is. JMO

It is **very important** to keep the discussion on the trial thread focused on the trial. THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM
eta: you guys are doing a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

One juror has been watching #CaseyAnthony here in the courtroom for most of these videos. -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:49 PM

No doubt ICA told Tia Torres that CA had been in a mental hospital.

#CaseyAnthony tells her mother in video Tony's roommate smokes weed. Alternate juror smiles and shakes head no.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:48 PM

OMG ... CA tells ICA she is "a lot like me" ....

ICA agrees . . . SURPRISE ... SURPRISE !!!

One juror has been watching #CaseyAnthony here in the courtroom for most of these videos. -fell

Looks to me that ICA was holding back from bursting out laughing about a rumor Cindy mentioned about her (Cindy) recently being hospitalized for a mental condition.

Oh, I know... I feel the exact same way. Oh, I know... I feel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop