2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her stories are so silly i can't imagine anyone believed her. Lee is trying to get some information to find Caylee and KC spins and spins and spins and laughs. Very disturbing knowing what we know now.

He's confirmed that these people do indeed exist! :waitasec:

Zip codes. We are going over all kinds of zip codes...

KC: that is mark hawkins

LA: no...laughing and laughing...

KC: big big laugh, hearty laugh

LA: two people that you had already mentioned...other than that?

yeah, no.

(sound went out for a moment)

HAHAHA! ICA laughs that Lee confirmed those 2 people exist. LOL

It's soooo diffferent to watch it back now.

I am so stunned by this family and Casey....I've followed the case since the beginning, but hearing these tapes again, it's so ridiculous that the family seems to believe anything she is saying. Lee seems so sincere in helping find Caylee and she isn't hesitating at all...lies and more lies...and they believe it. Unbelievable! Not even sure who to feel sorry for...these two are the result of George and Cindy's parenting..but Lee is so different than Casey...she has been enabled all her life with her lying. She has learned that it works for her...until now. ^i^

Laughs when Lee says that people have confirmed that some of Casey's imaginary friends are real.

Perfect example of the DT's priorities. <sigh>

Doubtful. I think she's honestly so full of herself that she thinks she's going to get a way with all of this. To her, these tapes are probably just more evidence that LE has "misconstrued" and "twisted." She has probably even entertained the idea that these tapes have been edited. :twocents:

ITA! IMHO ICA believed that she would be able to lie her way out of this mess! I truly believe also that she never,ever expected Caylee to have been found. And if Caylee were found it would be her that did. That is what the "secret" searches were for! I also believe that she was sending little things out to throw GA under the bus and set him up eons ago, before she was arrested etc.

Poor Lee must feel like a chump when he watches these videos of himself being sent on an endless wild goose chase.

What does Lee think he is getting away with here? LE has Casey's phone records. They can easily "decipher" this code talk. What did Lee think he was doing by trying so hard to talk in code? Maybe he felt like he got answers out of ICA more easily if she thought she could join him in this covert world. But I think it's actually more likely that he is enjoying playing detective here...

Was he trying to circumvent LE here or just knowing the videos would be released, not wanting to clue in the peeps they are talking about? LA shared the info he felt he was getting from these visits for quite some time.

Lee makes her sound guilty...by his demeanor and secret way of asking her things. If anything she had said was true, why so secretive??

I think Lee is continuing this "Code Talk" because he has already told KC that their convo's are video taped..so unless she wants the convo be broadcast to the world..they best speak in code...Thats just my thought on why he is continuing with this cloak and dagger routine:rocker:

Is this the first time that ICA has actually heard herself on the tapes?
She seems to be so glued to watching the screen.
I can't tell if she's trying to catch something she can use for her defense or if she is just reliving the time.

I think it's a little bit of both. Anytime anything is mentioned in these vids that can be even remotely twisted around and painted with the DT brush, she's busy whispering to JB & co. I am certain we will hear more ridiculous cross from JB pointing out "proof" in these videos.

Well,no point in putting ICA on the stand,now. The jury will not believe a word she says.

Lee makes her sound guilty...by his demeanor and secret way of asking her things. If anything she had said was true, why so secretive??

He already said he was role playing with her. Sad that a grown man has to do this with his grown sister, just goes to show the family knew this girl couldn't be trusted.

ICA appears to enjoy being the center of attention. Could this be one of her motives for murder? She doesn't sound as animated or interested when talking about Caylee.

I thought there for a minute she was trying to look ashamed..........but no - musta been picking at her cuticles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett