2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's acceptance speech! "I want to thank every one, all the charities, yada yada yada"

<bow, curtsey>

Hi all!

Just wanted to say that listening to these tapes, you
see and hear so much more than 3 years ago.
Body language voices, the way Casey sits there
like she's waiting for someone to bring a puppy home.

So sad.......sad to even listen to them, especially now
that we know more.

That really makes her look bad knowing that people are donating money and at this time she knows Caylee is dead. Shouldn't she have to pay all these people back their money.

IMO it looks to me like ICA is about to fall over asleep...she must be missing her jailhouse mid-afternoon naps...

I want to thank everybody for your resources.

All the charities that donated time, and resources! :banghead:

I take it back!!! She's thanking the community and charities. My bad thinking she was selfish.

ICA hearing about this huge Daytona fund raiser planned ... "wow, that's exactly what I wanted."

Now dictating a letter to LA thanking the charities and friends and families for their help.
Asking everyone to keep Caylee in their prayers. Asking for anyone that has info to please come forward.

Wow ... beyond despicable acts!

"If anyone has information...come forward...WITHOUT haste"

Now that's a Freudian slip.

What a speech, you stealing from missing kids also.

While I have seen these vidoes before, I have never seen them one after an other. She is absolutely freightening. This evil face is the last thing beautiful Caylee saw before her precious life had been taken away. How could she even stand to watch herself on video without whispering (or screaming) to JB that she wants a plea deal? Yes, she's a sociopath, but all this evidence is overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela