2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's probably thinking-"when I get acquitted-I want it back!!!":maddening:

So she can move to Miami and soak up the sun on the beach :loser:

I'll be good now, promise!

#
George Anthony is here. He came in sometime during the hour that the police interview with #caseyanthony at Universal played.
by anthonycase via twitter at 11:30 AM

It's just mind-blowing, isn't it? How she does literally live moment to moment, lie to lie? How there is no forethought to what will happen next as the lies literally drop from her mouth? She takes her chances...if she gets called on it, the next lie appears.

I wonder if a part of it for her was about the "thrill" she got if the lie was believed.

Has anyone else noticed the DT isn't laughing it up with ICA so much today? I don't see anyone who seems relaxed or amused over at that table. I wonder why??? :floorlaugh:

this DT case is beyond pathetic...this PT is nOT going to mess up like OJ trial was... this is as top notch as any could want.. or in ICA's case... FEAR

:( It's heartbreaking to see Caylee's personal items sealed up in evidence envelopes. Brought tears to my eyes.

Just checking in for ten minutes - did jail tapes play yet, was any info redacted, what is juries reaction and how is DT doing - I know I want a lot, but hate being left out because of work and RL....

I just want to know what in Hades Baez can possibly ask on cross after that. I am serious!

omg...and wait till this jury gets to see the jail vids!!! How further down the gates of hell could it send her?
Especially for people who messed with children and animals, hell has a basement.

That tape will weigh very heavy with the jury. She had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to throw GA under the bus and just say - Caylee drowned in the pool and my dad took her body and I don't know what he did with her. Did she? NOPE. She hadn't come up with THAT LIE yet.

I have complete faith in this jury!

He also collected items from the home that belonged to Caylee from CA. YM looked at them and he recalled them. They were #1 - 4 toothbrushes of Caylee. #2 - 1 brush. #3 - 1 comb. #4 - 1 thermometer. He turned them over to a crime scene investigator named Christine N.

Det. Allen's car was a Ford Explorer. ICA was in the passenger seat when they were looking at the DAVID records. They then went to OCSO at Hwy 50 and JYP. She was ultimately placed under arrest for false info, obstructing investigation and child neglect.

LDB done questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member