2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB has his timeline wrong and can’t make a point

Without devolving into a critque of KC's appearance, which I am aware is against TOS, I can't help but notice her unhealthy jailhouse pallor, which is in sharp contrast to the tanned skin of the attorneys and witnesses. Which brings me to this: Can inmates going to Court wear make-up or bronzer? Apparently KC doesn't have any on, yet I clearly remember when Ted Bundy was on trial in Florida, he successfully petitioned the Court to allow him the use of a sunlamp to counteract any negative reaction the jury might have to his unnaturally pale skin. I wonder why Baez and Co. haven't thought about something like that.

I'm sorry if I am able to say this but I only wish JB had the same character of YM. I find this cross totally unproductive for the defense. I believe that YM and other detectives treated ICA with much respect and she went willingly. This cross just makes me sad. I hope the jurors can see through this DT.

WOW! JB is being extremely rude to YM!!! :maddening:

Oh, I hope he keeps it up and gets worse! YM obviously is not bothered by it and I'm sure, everytime he does it, it ticks the jurors off a little more each time he does it.

I don't think JB understands how a REAL investigation goes down. Yes, even when people lie you still allow them to lead you no matter how ridiculous it all seems. It's all a part of the process.

Someone tell me, what can't you do in here? What will get me kicked out???

:banghead: :maddening: :doh: :pullhair:

No name calling or calling someone out of their name...don't speak as if it's a fact, always say, it appears, I believe, I feel....so that there are no lawsuits against the site.....JMHO

I know. JB and CM are trying to make LE the bad guys here... that they 'targeted' their girl from the beginning and tricked her somehow. Makes no sense to anyone but JB and CM.

I get that they want to impeach on miranda and other things - make the jury believe that anyway.

What I don't understand is how this jibes with their "fantasy world" she's contrived because of her "abuse"

I cannot believe how JB is accusing and attacking YM. YM has been a great witness and I hope the jury's opinion of JB sinks even lower. From having a ex-husband that has been in a lot of trouble, YM's questions about drugs and mental problems and Lakeside, are pretty standard. I have copies of Orange County Sheriff Reports showing the LEOs involved with my ex asked the same things. Its standard here in Orlando.

is JB trying to imply that by doing their job, the LE are tricking her?
i don't understand him, i guess

Jose wants Mr Melich to say what *he* wants him to say. But Mr Melich is on the side of *truth* - which Jose receives in the form a Thwart Cake (where's that smilie, LG?!)

Keep them Thwart Cakes coming, Mr Melich!

I just don't see how this case can go on...what does the defense think they can possibly do to wipe out that tape from their minds...not to mention any future tapes...these tapes and much of the testimony are new to me and I am in a state of shock...

Someone tell me, what can't you do in here? What will get me kicked out???

:banghead: :maddening: :doh: :pullhair:

Just don't cuss, call JB names, or disrespect another websleuther and you should be fine. :)

So here we go! Why didn't LE know there was "something" wrong with KC

I know. JB and CM are trying to make LE the bad guys here... that they 'targeted' their girl from the beginning and tricked her somehow. Makes no sense to anyone but JB and CM.

Yep, JB going for entrapment. As in they set her up. Amazing.

this feels like the DT is headed to proving mental illness or insanity somewhere along the line, I wonder if we will have a stage outburst from the defendant somewhere a long the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4