2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
81ffaaf6-cb48-4132-afbe-80b74e8ae2b0_300.jpg

<<<<<<<<<< SIDE BAR THREAD >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6605474#post6605474"]2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am amazed that we, the public, are able to see all these photographs that are parts of evidence. Does anyone know if they will be showing the public ALL the photos/videos (Caylee's remains, Casey being notified bones were found, etc). Not that I want to see all of it, just want to be prepared for it, and curious how they could possibly show some of this and still be sensitive to the REAL victim - CAYLEE.

In pre-trial hearings it was ruled that Casey's reaction to the news that remains were found, will not be heard in trial.

I think some of the forensic evidence - autopsy pictures - will not be seen by the public.

Dry leaf observed in the trunk.

Dry leaf... dirt... hmm....

Was their a dirt road that went into the undergrowth where Caylee's remains were found?

That seems suspicious but I can't seem to work into tending to show that ICA dumped the body in the car. If she did so she would have had to leave the car at the roadside surely? Which is a good few feet from where the wooded area where the body was found.

Even if ICA dumped the body, I doubt thats where the leaves came from,.

they are showing dry leaves under the tire cover area (dry leaves also found in undercarriage)

and remember this was in the summer time ;-(

I could be wrong, but I don't think the trees in Florida lose their leaves in the Fall/Winter like up north...

I am really close to losing it, this break was much needed. I am praying for the Anthony's.

Whoaaaa! Did CSI test foliage and soil from where Caylee was found and it all match?

TOTALLY riveting testimony!

Ica in major discussion with JB and keeps looking at monitor. Doing lots of motions with hands.

Yes, they played that one. When Casey thew her hissy fit, ICA (in court) covered her mouth to hide a smile. She LAUGHED at herself!!

Jurors were taking notes.

OMG. Are you kidding? I hope that makes the highlight reels tonite so I can see it.

Gawd I'd love to know what KC is so animated about right now in her talk with JB!!! I can't make out what she's saying. :/

Are any of these pictures meant to be showing the stain which the SA theorise was from Caylee's remains being there? I would like to see that.

I wonder what she was fussing about this time. JB just walked away from her it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste