2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any tweets if they can smell it in the court room?

Many of our thoughts from the beginning of the investigation that we posted about, are materializing before our eyes.

Does someone have a second to tell me what "may I publish" means? TIA

box also vontains right and left sides of trunk liner wrapped in black plastic trash bags - all are being labeld and removed from box and left in open court

To answer any questions... There's no obvious smell right now.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:55 PM

Since I just ate and the talk of decomp odor is turning my stomach, I think it is time for this:

256y7gn.jpg

:bump:

:cry:

Did you see JB over there near the evidence trying to catch a whiff?

Shouldn't they be wearing gloves while handling the evidence?

No one but the investigator is wearing them.

LDB: IK for identification article 22?

yes, a piece of the spare tire cover, collected from the spare tire well.

LDB: are there other items inside the box?

the left side of the liner, the plastic cover from the left side of the trunk. The right and left. Witness pulls them out and shows them to the jury.

OH, here come my emotions. This is the PHYSICAL evidence that Casey killed Caylee. Caylee is in the court room now.

I will guarantee to you, that a whiff of that odor will eventually get over to the juror's before they are done...not near a strong as opening that can would be..but none the less..a sneak preview of just what smell they have been speaking to..:sick:

Just a quick note:

YES, I guarantee it still smells, albeit not as strongly as it originally did. If the acids and fliuds are embedded the smell will never fully go away. These items have NEVER been cleaned by LE (we don't know about the Anthony's for sure)

To answer any questions... There's no obvious smell right now.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:55 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard