2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have a second to tell me what "may I publish" means? TIA

they are entering evidence in and presenting it to the jury electronically - it's just a protocol she must go thru before the info is shown or "published" to the jury

Betcha she got up to SEE the evidence better!....and yes, it is her right to do that! BUT the guards are probably on her like white on rice!

She moved over one seat, I think to get the camera off her.

Would love to see ICA just totally lose it about now.
"Alright, alright I did it".

I don't smell anything in the courtroom that's unpleasant #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:57 PM

If the evidence is sealed up in a bag what would the court room smell?, IMO nothing...YET

We don't smell anything. #caseyanthony

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:58 P

WDBO AM 580 WDBO
No foul odor yet....the trunk is where state prosecutors say #caseyanthony drove around w/ her daughter dead
24 seconds ago
Ashleigh Banfield
ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
There are 3 canisters the prosecution sealed to preserve the smell of #caseyanthony trunk. Will the jury get to smell them? Cutting edge!
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
I don't smell anything in the courtroom that's unpleasant #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago

LDB: IJ for identification? Publish?

HHJP: you may

LDB: recognize?

item is tag h50225 item 27 location was spare tire cover and was two swabs.

LDB: put in package and seal once collected?

yes

The State has just confronted ICA with the evidence of what she did, I missed some of the trial today but for me the first of the "really" physical evidence of Caylee's death and what really happened to her. I think the State made a point in showing how hard it is to get into the evidence box. :yes:

correct me if I am wrong but did they enter in the center of the liner??

and I do think Casey is swallowing back some sort of emotion right now. It is probably fear for herself with all this all up in her face for a moment....but every so often she has to swallow hard or shake something off...tho she did just smirk and then get real wide eyed.

When people are opening the box, KC raises her eyebrows looks over to Mason smirks, as if to say "Big Deal" what are they doing this for.....She is beyond description of anything Human...

Okay, once we get all this evidence in, it will go much quicker. I know this is important, but tedious. Did we know about the plant matter collected? Might this tell us something about where the car was?

Rut Roh! I think they are having to talk ICA out of a minor melt down. First the attorney whos name I do not know was talking to her "back and forth" and now CM has put his hand on Casey's shoulder. :yuck: CM then "patted" ICA's shoulder, as he stands behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter