2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ica holding it together. drinking water and straight chillin' after an interesting completely turned around convo with the DT...so her camera face is back on.

I know it would be very tramatic for jurors to smell the cans, but they need to, jmo

please dear goddess/god, please judge perry,please let the cans of air come in...do it for caylee, please..

:twocents: Fortunately, before CLOTH or FABRIC type evidence is placed in storage, it is DRIED. That essentially takes away the "loving" environment of the bacteria & fungi who embedded themselves within the sample that was saturated with decomposition fluid. Those "critters" die off but the residue aroma may continue to remain but NOW of a lower concentration.:rocker:

Forgot to add: this evidenc was NOT contained in a SEALED environmental chamber, this material has experienced air exchange since 2008!

Thank You joypath...so glad you are here to enlighten us...
:blowkiss:

I'll say one thing...if the jurors are made to smell the cans...I really pity them...They really ought to be paid for that :(

lots of earnest conversation between ICA Slaubaugh CM - she doesn't look happy.

God be with those jurors if they smell those cans...I really wish they didn't have to, but at the same time, they probably need to.

Jaw jutting out in defiance, almost straining the very flesh of her face; Casey takes a drink of the bottle of water in front of her after making another statement to CM who puts both hands up in a "who knows or I don't know" type gesture.

In an attempt to trump the odor cans in the courtroom....perhaps JB will hide a rotten banana in the air vents in each juror's hotel room. Smells the same right?

that is my understanding. unfortunately. if he is smart he can dilute this testimony. just admit there was "a damn body in the car."

otherwise.

they are sunk.

I agree....there's too much proof that there was dead body in the car, but I do believe JB is going to play dumb!

They want the jury to be able to judge for themselves that it does not smell like garbage. This is a odor unique to itself.

I've heard commentators mention this could be a double edged sword (ala the glove in the OJ case).

I hope the jury does get to smell the decomp air in the cans so that it can stay with them all weekend...IMO

Did Judge Perry end up ruling whether the jury could smell the contents of the canisters?

In an attempt to trump the odor cans in the courtroom....perhaps JB will hide a rotten banana in the air vents in each juror's hotel room. Smells the same right?

SOTS! Don't go giving him ideas like that! He might actually try that!

God be with those jurors if they smell those cans...I really wish they didn't have to, but at the same time, they probably need to.

I don't think Judge P will allow it. I missed if he ruled on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21