2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair banding tomorrow.

getting rough estimate when wrapping up June 17 per state

Do you have the post.

The fact remains that what you have stated does not meet the basic definition of hearsay.

Whatever your referring to is not hearsay as far as I can tell.

No, it really was hearsay, or called for hearsay.

SA guesstimates that they will be finished presenting their case on Friday, June 17th. Per LDB.

Dear Mr. Baez,
The animal hair evidence might have mattered to me. Unfortunately, you weren't able to prove to me that there ever were any animal hairs retrieved from the trunk of ICA's car. Valient effort, though.

Sincerely, a posing "juror".

HHJP: The 8:30 hearing was cancelled this morning. Any thing else?

JA: ?

HHJP: hair banding?

LDB: Mr. Blosy here in case testimony takes less than four hours.

HHJP: Your best guesstmiate as to when you will be wrapping up

LDB: ?

HHJP:

LDB: Friday June 17th? Is that what I heard?

HHJP: that saturday morning...today is the third

JA: ?

HHJP: recess until 9 am tomorrow morning.

holy monkey cheese the SA will be resting on June 17th.

There's an obvious significance to the timing there but also - it's my birthday.

Beautiful - Baez's last question of the day - what is the date today?

Says it all.

It is interesting how everyone says "you will never forget the smell" of human decomp. I imagine that it is not completely different than the smell of any rotting animal. Our DNA is not that different from other animals, like pigs, for example.

However, our noses are able to differentiate because it is us, it is our own, human biology that we recognize. And I think the reason that we never forget it is because we recognize the smell as being one of our own species that has died and that, subconsciously, has a much greater, psychic (pertaining to the human soul and mind) impact, than smelling a dead dog would have.

We've all had meat decay, or opened our garbage can after it's been closed up for a while and caught a whiff of decomposition of some meat products- but if you ever have human decomposition in there it will hit you like a wave of odor, it gets into the pores of your skin, in your hair nose and mouth and has to be showered off. It is really unmistakeable.

<<<<<<<<<< lets head on over to the SIDE BAR THREAD >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6605474#post6605474"]2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Do you have the post.

The fact remains that what you have stated does not meet the basic definition of hearsay.

Whatever your referring to is not hearsay as far as I can tell.
Gitana, who is a lawyer in the USA, sorted this out a few posts up.

In this instance, it's hearsay.

Folks.......allow me to apologize for not being here this morning with screen caps. Today was the LAST day of school for the kids...

Missed my peeps.

Casey gives her best bedroom eyes to Jose as he rejoins her at the defense table, as if to say..."good job." IMHO.

Casey is very sure she will go free. Even now. She does. :yes:

HHJP: that concludes the presentation for today. Do not read watch or listen to news accounts or any internet searches or engage in any social media in this case. We will recess until nine am tomorrow morning.

She does have those........... Flirty at times when the jury is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg