2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed that we, the public, are able to see all these photographs that are parts of evidence. Does anyone know if they will be showing the public ALL the photos/videos (Caylee's remains, Casey being notified bones were found, etc). Not that I want to see all of it, just want to be prepared for it, and curious how they could possibly show some of this and still be sensitive to the REAL victim - CAYLEE.

Since I just ate and the talk of decomp odor is turning my stomach, I think it is time for this:

256y7gn.jpg

So beautiful.....you made me cry.....but, it's ok.......she looks like she is seriously considering something much beyond her years.........

trunk

Attachments

• 18f2b328-9218-4a96-8ee4-da4e9372ddcc_300.jpg
    18f2b328-9218-4a96-8ee4-da4e9372ddcc_300.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 89
I am sorry this is OT but what in the world does everyone keep looking at on the ceiling?? I see that happen multiple times a day.

There have apparently been complaints about noise in the upstairs gallery. Just a guess, but maybe it's related? Or maybe people are looking up at courtroom monitors?

Casey let out a huge sigh when she saw the trunk picture.

Because she KNOWS what was in it!!!! Are they showing pictures of the stain or just the trunk in general?

I've missed all of today so far - the visit where Casey laughed at Cindy and said 'why is she crying?' - was that tape played today? Any reactions from jurors?

Yes, they played that one. When Casey thew her hissy fit, ICA (in court) covered her mouth to hide a smile. She LAUGHED at herself!!

Jurors were taking notes.

I am sorry this is OT but what in the world does everyone keep looking at on the ceiling?? I see that happen multiple times a day.

I believe they are looking at the balcony, though not sure.

I am riveted by this testimony... I posted about it so often..

Dryer sheet and dirt residue! I wonder if that dirt will match up to dirt from the Anthony's backyard. Way back when, investigators took soil samples from the Anthony backyard.

spare tire well?

Attachments

• 81ffaaf6-cb48-4132-afbe-80b74e8ae2b0_300.jpg
    81ffaaf6-cb48-4132-afbe-80b74e8ae2b0_300.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 71
I've missed all of today so far - the visit where Casey laughed at Cindy and said 'why is she crying?' - was that tape played today? Any reactions from jurors?

YES!...and jury GLUED to the screens!

They're looking at the overhead screen so that the jury and the audience can see the pictures, videos, etc. that are displayed. Apparently it is pretty high up.

I am amazed that we, the public, are able to see all these photographs that are parts of evidence. Does anyone know if they will be showing the public ALL the photos/videos (Caylee's remains, Casey being notified bones were found, etc). Not that I want to see all of it, just want to be prepared for it, and curious how they could possibly show some of this and still be sensitive to the REAL victim - CAYLEE.

In OS LDB showed the last pic of Caylee with her GG along with the very last pic....(taken in the woods)---we didn't see that one

Wait...was Caylee's body hidden by the spare tire cover?! Is THAT why ICA claims she had a flat tire?

If gas gauge was working properly why did KC run out of gas the first time by her house? Guess the first time time was just a legitimate mistake. But the car did not smell when KC ran out of gas the first time, right? The first time she ran out of gas, had KC told Ami about the smell of a dead animal being plastered in the car yet? Or was that afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse