2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything specifically bad about Jose yet. Has anyone? What was he worried about? Unless when she is telling her parents she can only have visits from JB that is a lie.

CA when speaking to KC, IMO - she's code-talking for KC to come clean and tell the truth.

She NEVER mentions Caylee................................it's all about her!

Her parents are walking on eggshells - justifying their actions to her. They seem apologetic.

KC: the media is obscene. If people don't have anything nice to say, they should shut up.

All I want is my "kid" back.

#CaseyAnthony Casey says, "People really need to get a life..they need to shut up"..in reference to media coverage
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:22 AM

During nearly 5 hours of video this is the first time (I've seen) juror 4 (black woman) has looked at #CaseyAnthony it lasted just a second.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:23 AM

#CaseyAnthony : "I'll do whatever the Hell I have to..to get my family back together."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:23 AM

#CaseyAnthony Cindy, "What can I say to Zanny..to get Caylee back?" Casey, "Tell her that we forgive her."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:23 AM

here she rattles off 15 platitudes - which would be funny if there wasn't a dead baby

People need to get a life and need to shut up if they've got nothing nice to say...

Let's see, who did Casey have nice things to say again...?

We just heard her badmouth a loooong list of people yesterday.

As I watch ICA sip her water, I wonder if the jurors are allowed to have water while they are in the court room. Anyone know?

Yes and a few days ago they were passing candy around during a sidebar I believe

I don't know if this is allowed on this thread but on KB's twitter it was posted that JB was exchanging texts with people magazine while video presentation is going on..???

Can you imagine if someone's child was really missing- who the He77 would care that the media is saying bad things? Who cares? Find my child!

During nearly 5 hours of video this is the first time (I've seen) juror 4 (black woman) has looked at #CaseyAnthony it lasted just a second.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:23 AM

How can she do this to her mom...how can anyone...I am not comprehending that this is even possible...

Can you imagine after listening once again to these tapes what she would say if she takes the stand? We will be here until late August the way she just adds useless words to try to make her story more believable. How could anyone, anyone ever believe this girl? The emphasis placed on adverbs and adjectives to make her sound more believable in her own mind........ arrrrrrggggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro