2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ma favorite video is about to play - this will be the nail. MO

HHJBP says he has the 'hamburger issue' worked out. And, he is working on the other 2 issues .. it's a matter of cost and, but he thinks he will be able to work it out but it may not be until next week that he is able to take care of that. He's gotta figure out the diff in what was originally in the budget and whether what he wants to do he can do and what he's proposing to do is proper. If he can do that then that will be worked out but it will take him a few days to take care of that. Maybe not both but maybe one, he will see. If they had a preference, there's and italian and there's a steak and he's asking them to rank them in the order of preference.

Wow. How accomodating JBP is!

oh my - i forgot about why is she crying?

Where is the video when ICA is mad because she doesn't think her parents have done everything they can to get to out of jail? Is it in this video? Or was it a different video?

TIA!

LOL, HHJP basically telling JB that the statements by the Ant's on the video about their opinion of JB has nothing to do with the charges against KC. (sorry, that's the quickest way for me to summarize what I heard!)

That was my thought too. With everything else that is going on during those videos, as a juror, JB's rep wouldn't even be a blip on my radar screen.

Did I just see Baez attempt to roll his eyes at HHJP when the judge shot him down???

I almost passed out. Did anyone else see that? I was multi-tasking but I swear I looked up after HHJP admonished him and they camera was on JB...

I did too!!!!

Did anyone notice when George said Good morning Beautiful..Casey looked over at Baez, raised her eyebrows and nodded yes..
This word is going to be the code word..IMO that the DT will use and say this is how George controlled ICA or something
But that is only my speculation

This video is the one that is going to kill their defense theory which is why Baez tried to stop it from being shown. Lol

Oh good, the "why is she crying already" and ICA has a meltdown video... oh, and glad to hear she is getting sleep.... so disturbing!

I also hope the jury notices that Casey never asks if there is any news on her missing baby.

You know I have no problem with the term "that little girl" When my oldest daughter (now 42) was a teenager and my girlfriends and I would get together and talk about our kids, I always said, when talking about my oldest daughter, I would say "that little girl is going to make me crazy"

To whom was GA referring when he spoke of someone "they want to hire him." I missed the beginning of that sentence. (Thanks!)

I believe he was talking about one of the foundations wanting to hire Lee because of all the hard work he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove