2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Jurors now starting to
Look around 16 just closed his eyes and shook his head was Caseys bible quote
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:17 AM

Look around 16 just closed his eyes and shook his head was Caseys bible quote
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:17 AM

This fake Bible quoting is going to drive me nuts. If that isn't evidence of a ploy to the media, IDK what is. Ugh.

Casey says she wanted to see Lee but she knew it would be an interrigation he would have a list of questions. Mom will dominate the conversation. Casey says she wanted to see George and it was hard to make her choice she sat with Jose to decide who she wanted to see and it was HARD. She didn't want to make a choice and she stands behind that. George says thank you and he appreciates that it was a tough decision. Casey says everything is a tough decision because she is so limited in the choices she can make. Casey says she is biding her time.

George says you can speed this up. Casey says how? George says Casey should say she wants to see her dad and she can. Casey says that is a negative, she has asked those questions. She has asked all those questions. George says he is going to put it together so that he and Casey can meet face to face. George asks how she was last saturday. Casey says she was miserable, under the covers, this was the fist time she showed emotion and broke down and was the first time she truly truly broke down and it hurt and hearing about mom making chili and there was probably a ton of people at the house, she was told mom was making food and she is speculating but heard from the media. George says they made corn bread, it was just us...there was no one else.

George says there was one man who was alone and they opened their hearts to come in and talk. Casey says the bible says to love thy neighbor to share with others. By all means she says that meant more to him than you can imagine.

Look around 16 just closed his eyes and shook his head was Caseys bible quoteby bobkealing via twitter at 9:17 AM

Every time they play these tapes they should have a video on loop of Caylee or a slide show of pictures in the courtroom.
vmvja9.jpg

The Bible says to love thy neighbor..... :floorlaugh: now y'all remember that while we're watching this....:floorlaugh:

OMG.. Does she really think she is going to get off? This is crazy. I have so much to do today and I can't leave the TV. LOL

OMG. I forgot she was quoting the bible in these. Disgusting.

Don't you know the truly religious(on the jury) cringe when they hear her quote bible verses?

I can't believe that bible didn't burst into flames when she touched it.

Can't remember, does anyone know if the jail video of her reaction to the finding of the body is coming in as evidence? May be why LE types are in the wings to testify later today....

BBM: I hope so ... I really hope so .... that would SEAL IT for the Jury !!

wow, just love it.... how dare they have chilli and people over... poor GA has to downplay the day and now she is quoting the bible "love thy neighbor." JUST SICK!

ROFL!!- my 12-yr.-old son had a buddy spend the night w/him last night; they just woke up and asked if I would cook breakfast for them. My response: "You both know perfectly well how to find the milk and cereal!" (They were hoping for pancakes, which usually would be no problem, but NOT TODAY!!) As they left my bedroom, where I am very lazily watching these tapes, I yelled after them: "And keep it down in there, I can't hear the TV!!" As they left to go find the Coco Puffs (poor, poor starving, neglected lads!:boohoo:), I heard my son's friend ask him "What's up with your Mom today, dude?" My son just shrugged and said, "Oh God, you have no idea, this is her '*advertiser censored*'!! I still remember the 'Scott Peterson Days,' I was in the first grade, eating Pop Tarts for supper, dude!" (NOT true I swear!!... ahem.) GREAT, can't wait until my "*advertiser censored*" habit
is exposed around the neighborhood!!

Hysterical :floorlaugh:

I get agitated every time my phone rings during the day, I don't want to talk to ANYONE!!! I am BUSY!!! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member