2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its kinda funny - trash is what I call it when it is inside but when it is outside it is garbage ...it is never rubbish or refuse though.

I did have the same thought as Mason as well - it seemed like the witness got the joke too. I didn't realize they were sequestered from it all as well. I thought they just weren't allowed to sit in...so Cindy and George couldn't have just watched it from home then.

I missed the trash vs. garbage portion. I use trash and garbage interchangeably, as if they mean the same thing. I never use rubbish or refuse in the same way though. I use rubbish interchangeably with crap. lol

I tend to think the difference in usage is regional though.

What is everyone's opinion on what this, which was posted during today's testimony, means?

Jury smirks when Judge Perry talks sternly to Baez.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:45 PM
I'm thinking they don't like him very much.

the hair in question q12 was 9 inches long, ICA was excluded to be the source, Lee had short hair, George had short hair, and I don't believe Cindy's was 9 inches long either. The jury will use their common sense with this one.

The Witness testified they do not know what causes the banding and or why some bodies display it and other do not, but so far the testing to replicate it has not been successful. I believe that the Jury will believe the FBI witness who said "She believed this to be postmortem hair banding and leave it at that.
Dang it lost my replies. I think JB was asking yesterday about whether the color of the hairs collected were blond or brown. Ya know, this man doesn't think. Why do I keep repeating what I already know :banghead: George has grey, CA has bottled blond.

Speculating out loud here without much thought but wasn't it reported that Caylee had her hair in a ponytail? Suppose Casey reached into the bag and pulled the band that was holding her hair together because that could have been traced back to her or Caylee and since she was not thinking fast enough removed it. One hair in a particular place formed the banding. Not all hairs will have the banding, the FBI doesn't know what causes it. What if only in one spot it started to band, and as luck would have it, Caylee left that one banding behind.

rbbm: that's Caylee's karma shining through and down upon Linda, Jeff, George, HHJP and the jurors.

... or one hair that was pulled out during the application of the duct tape, but that didn't stick to it? I have always felt the duct tape and sticker were put on while little Caylee was in the trunk.

That would assume that ICA (or someone else) put duct tape on an already deceased child. I don't believe that for one second.

JMO

Jose bringing up "that child was missing." :confused:

Jose is getting confused about what story he is defending, I think. He is supposed to be there for an accidental drowning, but he keeps on arguing everything else. Does anybody else know what I am talking about? I am not sure I do...but it is something...

It is like Jose really forgets what the opening statements were, what is it he is arguing? He just argues against what he can as each thing comes up, and those things do not always go with his opening statements. I guess that is his plan, rip and pull? He must be counting on that ole "the defense is not required to prove anything."

Which is great, if the prosecution does not have a solid case. In this case, we have the State telling it the way it is while Jose dances around each subject interjecting Casey latest and greatest "Hit." (ie. her lies)

Everyday, more and more I am convinced this has all been Casey. She is the CEO running the show. Oh, and I think D. Sims is fed up with ICA since she saw the jailhouse videos, and has not been as physical as we have seen happen with team member after team member. Then Ms. Sims did not do the cross regarding the subject she argued during the Frye hearings. Some have suggested that Jose wanted the "gotcha" moment, and some have suggested that Ms. Sims might have not wanted to: we don't know which is which but we do know she was not the one who did it.

This is all so crazy, it can only be Casey running the show. Well, HHJP is running the show while Casey only runs her defense.

You guys really stimulate my mind. :) See you all on Monday. Preparing for an all-nighter for exams!

I'm thinking maybe skin cells are left on the duck tape that shows no decomp? just trying to guess I'm sure the State will explain it.

I missed the trash vs. garbage portion. I use trash and garbage interchangeably, as if they mean the same thing. I never use rubbish or refuse in the same way though. I use rubbish interchangeably with crap. lol

I tend to think the difference in usage is regional though.

When using technology trash indicates stuff you throw away on your computer. Some things deleted off a computer goes into the trash which is then emptied from the trash. So I wonder if that comes into play with people who record things on computers.....garbage equals trash.

I'm thinking maybe skin cells are left on the duck tape that shows no decomp? just trying to guess I'm sure the State will explain it.

Whoa! How would that be possible? Like skin cells from someone else contaminated it?

I'm posting this here because I think the door slammed on me! I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with hair with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

WOW--Talk about overlooking the obvious--I've never seen this brought up here or anywhere else. I wonder what the answer is.

Jose bringing up "that child was missing." :confused:

Jose is getting confused about what story he is defending, I think. He is supposed to be there for an accidental drowning, but he keeps on arguing everything else. Does anybody else know what I am talking about? I am not sure I do...but it is something...

It is like Jose really forgets what the opening statements were, what is it he is arguing? He just argues against what he can as each thing comes up, and those things do not always go with his opening statements. I guess that is his plan, rip and pull? He must be counting on that ole "the defense is not required to prove anything."

Which is great, if the prosecution does not have a solid case. In this case, we have the State telling it the way it is while Jose dances around each subject interjecting Casey latest and greatest "Hit." (ie. her lies)

Everyday, more and more I am convinced this has all been Casey. She is the CEO running the show. Oh, and I think D. Sims is fed up with ICA since she saw the jailhouse videos, and has not been as physical as we have seen happen with team member after team member. Then Ms. Sims did not do the cross regarding the subject she argued during the Frye hearings. Some have suggested that Jose wanted the "gotcha" moment, and some have suggested that Ms. Sims might have not wanted to: we don't know which is which but we do know she was not the one who did it.

This is all so crazy, it can only be Casey running the show. Well, HHJP is running the show while Casey only runs her defense.

I know, right? I wish they could put HIM on the witness stand. "MR. JB, YOU say there's no proof that Caylee Anthony body was ever in the vehicle - I'm sorry, in plain english a C-A-R, with four, that is (puts up 4 fingers), FOUR, wheels - owned by Casey Anthony, am I correct? Then how sir, do you figure George Anthony disposed of the body? Tell me, sir, did he carry her on his back?"

if I remember correctly she also has a serial killer's wife on her defense team to..who helped pick this jury with them..

WTF???????????????????????

I missed jury selection as I swore I would not watch this as it just gets me too upset, and all, but, obviously I haven't lived up to that. A serial killer's wife? Details, please!

My overall feeling from the evidence this morning (and I could certainly be wrong), is that Caylee was duct taped while alive, died in the car outside of the bag she was found in, and was at some point, put (deceased) into the bag in which her body was later found. I believe this death band hair was somehow pulled from Caylee's head when her body was being tranferred to the bag.

All MOO, of course. But that is where I'm at in my thinking at this moment.

Whoa! How would that be possible? Like skin cells from someone else contaminated it?
I don't know just guessing. Not enough to test but enough to show no decomp. I have no idea, nothing like this has come out evidential that I'm aware of. I'm sure the State will tie it together and we will all have a DOH! moment.

WTF???????????????????????

I missed jury selection as I swore I would not watch this as it just gets me too upset, and all, but, obviously I haven't lived up to that. A serial killer's wife? Details, please!

Here you go, she was just babysitting KC as far as I know though:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135955"]Rosalie Bolin - What is her role? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6613428#post6613428"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
I'm posting this here because I think the door slammed on me! I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with hair with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

WOW--Talk about overlooking the obvious--I've never seen this brought up here or anywhere else. I wonder what the answer is.

I got the impression that hair testing is not stated as perfect match. It's consistant with the same hair. They don't do IDing with hair testing because it hasn't gone beyond the consistant stage and that expert expressed that it probably never would.

FYI - HLN just said Nancy Grace's coverage tonight would be a recap of this week's testimony in court.....

Yes - the one in the trunk had the band - the hair(s) on the tape did not

As USARDOG said in the thread - tape went on when she was alive - and that's M U R D E R 1

Actually this makes no sense. Correct me if I'm wrong but if the tape went on when Caylee was alive (no hair band), and was still there when she died, wouldn't a hair band still form after Caylee passed? The tape had nothing to do with the root of the hair, it only served to keep the jaw bone together with the skull. :waitasec:

If the tape was placed after Caylee died, their should be hair bands, no?
I'm confused. Plus I thought I heard someone say in court today that not all people/hairs get the death band when they die. :waitasec:

The one hair with band doesn't sound like very strong evidence to me. The smell of decomp is much stronger evidence that a dead body had been in the Pontiac imo in that several people have testified to smelling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand