2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Melendez case! Wait a minute! Didn't those boys claim that they had to murdered their parents because they were being sexually abused by the dad and mom was covering it up? That's where JB got the idea! thanks JB!

That was Menendez, not Melendez.

if he wants to bolster her testimony I'll let him do it

man this is classic stuff
It is classic! No attorney wants to bolster the testimony of the other side's witness! But, if JB wants to, HHJP will let him do it!

Is the Jury going to understand JB's point? - I don't - I understand PMHB sometimes found, 2 days to 15 or so days after death and not ever found from a live person - period

331nb6h.jpg

<self snip> :crazy:

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthonytrial Jurors 8 and 15 are most avid note takers/both women.

This worries me... why would JB fight the evidence that Caylee was deceased when DT has already admitted to such. At this point, I'm convinced the OS was put together the night before trial, JB is not prepared to push the drowning theory with these witnesses.

The body in Caseys trunk is a problem for their theory that George got rid of it. I`m glad they are fighting that evidence, it should make the jury see why.

Jurors 8 and 15 are most avid note takers/both women.

by bobkealing via twitter at 7:48 AM

I've been watching for a little while and I'm totally confused lol

i don't like this - the jury hasn't heard the layman's translation yet !! If they had the "aha" she was dead in the trunk and then heard how hard the SA and DT are fighting in his cross it would make sense....otherwise it looks like SA is scared of the DTs question.

Why didn't the SA point out the trial info JB wanted was 20 years old.

BAM! - you have been shot out of the water Mr. Baez, you have confirmed what she has already said regarding DNA...

Miochrondrial DNA is maternal - so Casey and Caylee would have the same M. DNA..Keep going Mr. Baez, please add to the SA's case.

It's going to be a fine distinction with Nuclear v. Mitochondrial DNA - but we will get there.

Dear Mr. Baez,

It's pronounced "nuclear" not "nuculur".

(sorry-pet peeve; I'm an English teacher)

Yeah, ICA is on trial for her life here...no matter my opinion, she does deserve competent representation. This is a joke.

Is Baez trying to confuse the jury? I think Lowe is clear, but the jury may be unsure of what the point is here.

#caseyanthonytrial Follower question: Casey just listening and following along. Laptop is Baez'
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:50 AM

Around and around we go Mr Baez, BUT...

Cindy Anthony" It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

And WHO is missing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics