2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Vass is schooling JB right now on different types of acids. I don't believe JB has any lifelines.

I hope someone bought this poor guy lunch today (Vass). Is he the longest witness so far ? (yes, bad wording, but you know what I mean.)

This is great! Dr. Vass is just using JB's insanity to joyfully explain even more about the science he loves.

Baez is in love with his little lists and charts. It's the only time he's allowed to colour with permanent markers. It's very hard to go outside the lines on paper that big, plus he was once the Pictionary Champion in his frat house. Ah, good times.

(Sorry Mods. It was too irresistible. No more out of me, I've smacked my own hand! LOL)

When Jose asked Dr Vass if he was a chemist, Dr. Vass should have said are you really a lawyer ?

"Mag" stands for Magnesium, in Jose's world.

Here is the thing. Mr. Baez keeps saying you are not a chemist. Right. But now JB tries to outsmart him about the chemicals and can't. So what does this show the jury? While his PHD is not as a chemist, he sure has proved that Chemistry 101 wasn't Mr. Baez's first calling.

JB's questions are leading to more detailed explanations from Dr. Vass to the jury. All the better to help them understand it.

Why is he, science is not his field of expertise law is; debating with an expert though? Why not get his own expert on the stand to discredit Vass? Couldn't find a decent one, JB?

IMHO: reason for asking about blue star: JB wants to declare that there HAD TO BE some "new chemical" reaction that will clear the felon.....nope, just reading the MSDS should give a clear indication of the possible/probable chemic reaction.

IMHO: BIG ERROR by JB writing the "goodies" on is chart since that chart will probably go into the jury room!

JB - Asking about the hamburger!

Dr. Vass tells him no.

JB then asks about chicken.

Dr. Vass says he never studied chicken.

Baez: "And AGAIN you are not a chemist!?"

How many times IS that now?

:waitasec:

Every time JB asks Dr. Vass if he is a "chemist" I wonder if Dr. Vass would like to "turn the table" and say to JB : You are not a lawyer ?

:banghead:

Fat on a chicken, now? Maybe it was a BBQ chicken pizza? Is that where he's trying to go with this? Gee whiz.

Vass is looking at the jury, speaking to them and treating them as if they can understand what he's saying. Nice man.

Am I just realizing this now... But JB is using that big stupid roll of crumply paper for his demonstrations?!

Arent they in a new fangled courtroom with TECHNOLOGY?!

Arent there like.. 40 other demonstrative aides that JB could be using?

Is there a reason for him to be using this old school roll of paper that he found in his basement?

JB just said AGAIN twice "You are not a chemist"

:lol:

I think Dr. Vass is actually laughing at JB.

He tells him "nice try" when he attempts to say one of the compounds!

I believe it was when JB tried to spell Magnesium and couldn't , so just put mag. haha!

"You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand