2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
myfoxorlando tweeted:

Dr. Vass has to be exhausted. Has been on stand since this morning. #CaseyAnthony #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/VJhmz
half a minute ago via dlvr.it

Did he just say "Baez you asked the question, you'll get the answer." ???

In regards to LKB...saw her on InSessions...she stated that Dr. V. did not go far enough with his comparison between KC's car and the standard example(junkyard car)...LKB says Dr. Vass should have compared 1,000 cars with KC's.

Yup Linda, let the state buy 999 more cars...*eyeroll*... is she a nutcase?

IMO Yes she is!!!

I truly don't think that JB understands science and research. The questions he asks indicate to me that he's never read any scholarly articles on research findings. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between well-known and supported theories and something an individual scientist would know by virtue of their studies. I'm getting so frustrated with him.

JB is getting extremely rude and Dr. Vass is handling it really well.

HHBP is getting a bit frustrated..........told JB to allow Dr. Vass to answer the question.

OMG Baez just objected to the witness answering the question he himself asked! :doh:

I love when he says he will rephrase and he says it the same exact way again.

Why is he back up there? He is making me eat. I left and went to get chocolate. Yuk! Get on with it.

Love how JB starts to get an answer to a question he asked and then he objects to the answer

WOW! JB is really worked up! When JA objects he isn't even waiting for CJBP to rule. He immediately says "I'll rephrase the question"

JB: you have no info paper towel and stain have nothing to do with anything
Dr Vass: Dr Haskell sent me those paper towels, has fly
JB: object to answer
HJBP: want to withdraw question
JB: yes

Hee! Vass talks about the flies again. No meat residue on the paper towels.

JB had to withdraw question because Vass had relevant reason to answer re: Dr. HAskell's fly pupae

If that is the case, why didn't he get him off the stand as quick as possible? By leaving him up there I think he made is testimony all the more damning!

And therein lies one of Baez's biggest problems. He's SO desparate for his Perry Mason moment. I guess he's willing to let his client go to her death as long as he 'thinks' he looks good.

hahaha Did he just object to the witness answering his OWN question? :floorlaugh:

I <3 me some JA! Thanks for cleaning this up!

OT- I am traveling from OHIO to florida on Wed (for a bahama cruise!) and I think I have my sister convinced to head to Orlando one day to be in the courthouse! Wonder how early those people are lining up?

Local news is reporting people are lining up at 4:30 am. Good luck with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4