2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Vass in answering Baez question, about the adipocere, and marijuana, that "The large amounts were observed from the stain in the trunk"

Love that he got that in!

What happens when you don't know the answer to your question, Baez?

They could be screwing this up and causing confusion. The stain hasn't been discussed and main clear yet unless I missed something during a commercial. I was questioning whether the stain was proven to be decomp or not, and haven't heard a word yet about that.

Crap I've been running around doing stuff so I've missed a lot of this testimony. Boo. Hopefully Vass did well?

Dear lord, here goes the "I play a lawyer on TV" with the "error rate" nonesense again.

To ask a question with a statement like he does "You learned nothing in the Frye hearings, did you not"?

Tricia is so like our Mom.
She ruined my snarky groove.
:great:

*sitting on hands again*

Seriously, how long can this go on? Indefinitely?

Seems like every time Baez says "No further questions", he doesn't mean it.....He ALWAYS comes back up and ask more questions.

:lol:

JA - Do you want your stuff back, Mr. Baez?

JB left all of his stuff on the podium!

JB: "....um, a 'Mag-nee-meter'..."
AV: "... that would be a magnometer..."

Potato, pah-tah-toe. Tomato, tah-mah-toe. Let's call the whole thing off.

JB sounded defeated on this last question. Maybe he didn't do so well.

Vass once again corrects #JoseBaez's pronunciation of 'magnetometer' #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:43 PM

Baez and Vass really got into it... They didn't agree, no surprise, on why there was no applicable error rate.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:43 PM

HHJP clarifying Barker ranch/Manson connection.

:floorlaugh:

Surreal.

Dr. Vass telling HHJP that the Barker ranch has no bearing on this particular case at all.

Is it just me, or does JB seem to be simply reading from his script and not noticing when Dr. Vass's answers deviate from his preprepped questions?

I believe so, that is becaus he doesn't understand what he is talking about so he is unable to move to secondary questions based on the answers given. He is just using LKB's questions and thinks that it doesn't matter that he doesn't understand the answer, but IMO it matters very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ