2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously JB is trying to interrupt the flow of this witness' testimony in every possible way he can. He wants the witness to lose track, he wants the state to lose track, and he's hoping the jury will lose track and be confused. You can tell how strong a witnesses testimony is by how much JB objects. JB is practically laying on the floor pounding his fists and feet on this witness. ;-)

Apparently, subtlety is a foreign concept to JB. If it's clear to ME that JB is afraid of this evidence and trying anything and everything to keep it out, it's probably also clear to this jury.

You don't fear evidence you can logically challenge.

Just getting in after my morning doctor's appointment. Has Vass been the only person on the stand this morning? And Baez is sure fired up about him, isn't he? I really hate that he thinks sidebars are the answer to everything he doesn't like!

ICA is laughing again? :banghead:

I saw that too! It was right after Dr. Vass said the word "crack." I imagine she thinks the way he pronounced it was all kinds of LOLZ. She looked like she could barely contain herself. I hope she can't next time.

How can JB say this witness is not an expert???

because the only thing he's got is to discredit the expert witness and his science...junk science, don't you know....:waitasec:

Baez should have ran as fast as he can to get ICA that LWOP...for he is surely setting her up for death row...between his limited experience as an attorney and his arrogance....the jury will dispise him and that in turn will make them dispise his client...

I can't wait for Dr. G.....

That ribbon pin that GA is wearing on his collar, is the same one he wore at the memorial. Support for Caylee?

IMO, Mr Baez is upset someone is trying to steal his thunder by making case law history and is attempting the Baez thwart manuever.The nerve of Mr Ashton. :)

Well, as gripping as this is, I must get to work. I suspect this testimony will last the better part of the day. It will be interesting and probably extremely annoying to watch the cross later on today.
Thanks to those who are providing updates on this thread.
Will the DT expert witness follow this witness I wonder. What was his name ?

Does anyone know if they had the in camera hearing Sat. afternoon or this morning?

InSessuon talking heads say Baez really knows his forensics ... really? They give example of his cross examination of Karen Lowe last week. Ugh ...

Omg! I'm sorry, that was actually pretty funny! I guess if you set the bar for yourself low enough, simply speaking out loud while standing could appear a bit brilliant!

Apparently, subtlety is a foreign concept to JB. If it's clear to ME that JB is afraid of this evidence and trying anything and everything to keep it out, it's probably also clear to this jury.

You don't fear evidence you can logically challenge.

And JB's smirking, snickering, inappropriate laughter and eye rolling aren't winning points with the jury, I'm sure!

qmxgrk.jpg

I swear, I'm waiting for Baez to just throw a tantrum, stomping his feet and waving his fists like a little kid, in the courtroom about how unfair all of this is!

the young female defense atty (sorry I forget her name) is arguing something... most likely she is the one who dug up the case law

moo

How come LA got excused from sequestration yet has not been here since he testified? Was all that just so he didn't have to wait in the hall?

We know he is not working, maybe he had a job interview or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79