2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey....you are TOAST. :loser: Very powerful testimony from this officer!

Fogerty says, "Area the father was not familiar with..."

Objected to and sustained. Too bad.

I agree with you. I'm just posting the tweets exactly as they are tweeted.

I personally am not bored at all.

I would guess most people here have never had to sit through a trial, but this is how it is. It's not suppose to be entertainment, it's to prove or disproved facts.

It may be me but when there is a missing child you check every lot, house, car.

Except they were told she was last seen several miles away at Sawgrass Apt. How are they supposed to know where to start? The backyard sounded like a good start but then what?

And by JB ignoring HHJP...the very part he wanted stricken from the record was said twice more and LOUDER!

Nice going JB...HAHA

Several jurors take notes as Forgey explains how Gerus hit on the trunk of the car.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:45 PM

Several jurors take notes as Forgey explains how Gerus hit on the trunk of the car.by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:45

I think the credientials are for the jury's benefit, not ours.

Exactly! This is a murder trial about a little girl - Her name was Caylee. It is not meant to be entertainment!

picture.php

I think the SAO is doing a good job of making the point that the body was in the car. Still waiting for JB to concede this and move on. I know it won't happen, mind you.

So there was an area in the lower area that GA was concerned with....kind of goes against the GA as accomplice theory eh?

Gerus was off- lead. Wow...no officer prompting argument there.

I'm wondering if this dog stuff is hard for Casey to hear... that's why the DT is trying to keep her busy. They don't want her to show emotion (for whatever reason).

From what I've seen for the past 3 years, ICA shows no or very little emotion. Actually, she shows emotions when something is about her----NOT Caylee.

Show us pictures of where he hit! I need visuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz