2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha, it's the police conspiracy theory being introduced. Of course, this was all a set up and RK or GA was nice enough to drop the body off for Gerus to later alert on the trunk. Completely logical and the likeliest of scenarios to me and I'm sure, the jurors.

LOL. Witness: Like Ive said, multiple times before.

In other words, doesnt this guy listen?

What day was the Univeral interview compared to the cadaver dogs in the yard? Thanks.

Baez: You had a situation where you knew there was no body in that car. Forgey: It was just a vehicle in question.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:04 PM

Maybe the handler knew, Baez. But by the sound of it, Gerus really did THINK there was a body there! And wanted to get it to right away! That says it all to me.

So they scraped off the section that had the scent on it. Interesting.... she must have just been set down there for a short while.

You don't have no police reports...

Oh Lawd! Sooo much time and effort to discredit a dog. Argue with a dog's nose and the nose will come out on top.

JB wasn't expecting these videos to become evidence, so he probably didn't bother to watch them. I believe that Baez thought that the SA would toss the case after his opening statement and be satisfied of Casey's admission that Caylee drowned. jmo

Just like Casey expects everyone to simply take her word and not question either. Amazing.

So they scraped off the section that had the scent on it. Interesting.... she must have just been set down there for a short while.

Can someone expound on this? I missed it. Thanks!

I have just about had it with "<modsnip>He is not defending ICA he is putting witnesses on trial... he is treating each one like it is a conspiracy against this poor mother.. I just can't take it!!!!!!!![/B]

He is just doing his job - a crappy one, but it is aaaallllllll his..

I know. The only point I am thinking of here is where exactly in the yard did the dog alert in comparison to the swimming pool? How near was it.

Not anywhere near to it. The play house is in the back L corner and the picnic table close to it.

I know. The only point I am thinking of here is where exactly in the yard did the dog alert in comparison to the swimming pool? How near was it.

It's the opposite side of the yard. Not close

Now JB confronting Forgey because no police reports on 'no hits' he was called out on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy