2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Forgey.

I think it would be way cool if he were able to bring Gerus in for a demonstration for the jury.

Thanks! Way back when, Nancy Grace had a woman dog trainer do a demo on cadaver dogs and a brief video of the training involved. I wish they'd show something like that.

You bet MK - the computer forensics is powerful but NOT a slam dunk in terms of PROVING that it was ICA doing those searches. Anyone who understands the innermost workings of computers and OS knows this..

Unless anyone else with access to the computer at the time of the searches were verified to be at other places.

Defense team must be getting nervous ICA will have a flip out with the computer forensic experts waiting in the hall so they gave her tasks to do to keep her distracted.

When Casey looks up & the angle she is sitting makes it appear she is looking right at me!! It scares me!

LDB showing officer the dog training information and asking him to explain it. Cadaver search school, etc.

Casey furiously writing/typing/something.

Officer going through each document and explaining what each one is. Certifications for K-9 Garris(sp?)

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@bobkealing What is point of challenging dog alert if #CaseyAnthony defense admits #Caylee died in backyard? Im just Saying!?

All part of the schizphrenic JB defense -- pre and post ZFG defenses collide, with totally predictable results (to anyone but JB).

I still think that the hits in the back yard were where somebody cleaned the trunk with one of Cindy's many cleaning gadgets (ie spot bot) and dumped the contaminated water in the back yard. This seems like a Casey thing as I think if Cindy dumped it, it would have been in the toilet.

Can anyone tell me what KC is doing at the defense table and WHY?!! I cannot for the life of me figure out her behaviour right now. Is she on the computer? And why so happyish??

Unless anyone else with access to the computer at the time of the searches were verified to be at other places.

Or didn't have the password to the account the searches occurred on. I think JWG posted about this at Hinky Meter a few days ago. It can be proven to be Casey because she was the only one who had the password to the account the searches were done on. The other family members testified in previous hearings or depos (can't remember which one, probably depos) that they could not get the right password from Casey to get into her account on the computer (and to make it more confusing, the account with her name on it was the one everyone else used, and the password locked account has a totally different name).

Here's the article: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/06/caylee-anthony-case-consciousness-of-guilt/

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
I'm 10 ft from jury box & remind myself that these people hold a life in their hands. Cameras & pundits mean nothing here. #caseyanthony

On the other hand, this was a computer used by several people in the Anthony home. Hard to attach that, with certainty, to ICA. Although, if the state makes that part of a believable story (along with all the other evidence pointing to the same conclusion), it would still be pretty powerful circumstantial evidence, imo.

That is true but I thought that at the time of the searches, both CA & GA were at work. LA has testified that he did not have a key to the house anymore.

Casey made her stressed out ouch face again briefly just then.

HHJP: Let's return the jury.

Sargent Forgy Witness

All rise for the jury.

HHJP: was your outing for lunch okay? alright.

LDB: states "nr" for identification.

HHJP: all right.

LDB "nr" do you recognize the documents contained therein?

(looking at documents) yes

LDB: what?

Gerus's training logs, along with my training experience.

LDB: enter into evidence

HHJP: what says the defense?

JB: objection, hearsay

HHJP: Let me see them. (HHJP is given documents by LDB :luv: )

JB: (is not near mic)

HHJP: can you ask a few questions for the record?

LDB: yes, did you see the first set, let me get those back to you...

Thank you

LDB: what are they?

certification for me and Gerus, certification training course

LDB: that is the one you already explained and a certificate was awarded?

yes

LDB: next?

David Wade, actual certification. He was evaluating the dog and passed the certification memo

LDB: OCSO?

yes

LDB: monitoring Gerus, your record?

yes

LDB: next document?

for the original outside course I went to which was put on by k9 search and assoc.

LDB: business record your responsibility?

yes( I am )

LDB: knowledge if those documents were made at the time of certification?

yes, I made copies for myself and the defense from my records. The next one is the same certificate in a different format. 2005

LDB: okay

next is advanced cadaver school by same organization in sarasota hosted by Andy (rippman?)

LDB: you person responsible for business record?

yes

LDB: exact duplicate?

yes

k9 team certification 12 31 2008 for Gerus. Gives his ID number...part of certification

LDB: is that part of the business record you maintain for the OCSO?

yes

examination and evaluation for Gerus, same number ID

this is a single form for 2010, I believe, sorry wrong it is 2006 also.

LDB: is that the multi page form?

yes

LDB: are you the person responsible for the records for OCSO for Gerus?

yes I am, this is another form for myself and Gerus, a certification from november 2007 same ID number for K9, multiple page form. Those are all pages continuous to december 2007.

LDB: what are those?

copy of training logs I complete when I do a training senerio, july 2005 which go thru sept 6th 2008. They are all his training logs. Cadaver only.

LDB: you are the one who makes the entry on the log?

I am

LDB: at the time of the training?

yes

LDB: you are the one responsible for maintaining the business record for OCSO?

I am

LDB: ?

HHJP: you may

The more I ponder Dr.R's testimony this morning, the less I think it helped the defense. I find myself mentally returning to Dr. Vass' testimony about the chloroform and completely forgetting what Dr. R had to say about it.

Of course, that's just me.

#CaseyAnthonyTrial Saw deputies questioning a guy outside courthouse about his aggressive tactics trying to question the lawyers. No arrest

by bobkealing via twitter at 11:41 AM

Can anyone tell me what KC is doing at the defense table and WHY?!! I cannot for the life of me figure out her behaviour right now. Is she on the computer? And why so happyish??

IMO She's photoshopping a pic of this particular cadaver dog eating a bone and posting it to Wikipedia:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight