2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fact that a cadaver was in the backyard isn't in dispute, then why the heck is JB trying to refute this witnesses testimony?!

This is simply the stupiest thing I have ever heard!

What was he saying when he gave JA a mean looking stare?

Wow!!! JB...Let me make myself clear....(spoken to HHJP)

I think it is time to recess till tomorrow...

LOVE THIS WITNESS

" I know what I smelled in the car, and you are jumping around from the car to the yard and back again..."

Baez; let me clarify..

LIKE THAT IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

He just doesn't know when to put the shovel down and walk away, does he? I mean he may score an occasional point, but then he keeps digging until it hurts his client. WAY TO GO JB!

I LOVE it when he goes after the witness and goes after and goes after.....and the witness STILL gets out the answer JB doesn't want to hear.

Love it! Clear as day! I smell it. Baez isn't making a point, although I know the point he is trying to make. I think he ought quit while ahead.

RECROSS OF DEPUTY FORGEY BY JB

Regarding his belief of why the dog did not alert on the second day -

OBJECTION BY LDB - SUSTAINED

He was asked if he knew Caley's body was in the backyard or whether it was a false alert or whether the scent was lost when the ground was scraped. He could say he had a final trained alert the day before and that after the surface was removed, he did not get an alert. He did not feel he speculated - the dog alerted one day and did not the next day.

OBJECTION by LDB - OVERRULED

It is an unknown factor to him why he alerted one day and not the next.

Every time the dog has had an alert, besides this case, he has had a find.

If he has an alert and does not have remains, such as this case, he does not know what happened in the back yard. He did not see anything in the trunk, but he smelled it in the car and said the doctor already testified to it.

OBJECTION - compound question - SUSTAINED

If there is alert and there are no remains - there were never remains, there were remains and gone or it is a false alert? Regarding the car, he has smelled many a dead body.

Deputy is excused.

OMG i wanna flip out!

This poor man is NOT here to "SPECULATE" on WHAT happened to ANYONE, Certainly NOT Caylee. His JOB IS TO HADLE A DOG WHO LOOKS FOR DECOMP. He is not in the science of speculating WHo, what, when where, how or why!

HE IS A DOG HANDLER! He testified that his dog alerted or didnt alert. END OF STORY JB!

He's "speculating!" He is testifying to his dog and if or if it didnt ALERT!

JB is nuts. plain and simple. he is off his rocker! I am so stressed right now!

Just blurt it out...'I smelled a dead body and my dog alerted to a dead body, in my opinion, it is a fact there was a dead body in the car'

Witness worked many deceased people's cases before he was part of the K9 unit. Wow. And he KNOWS what he smelled.

Hahahaha. Love it.

Why is JB fighting this so much. By his very opening statement Caylee's body was in the backyard?

JB just asked him if he has ever been asked to come out and smell stuff w/o his dog....HUH?

Hi peeps. This is past Ynot coming to you from several pages ago with a question about something I was curious about but haven't come upon any posts about:

Before JB got up to start cross, I could have sworn I heard a male voice whisper "What's his name?" Was I imagining that, or did anyone else catch it? If it was real, was it JB asking about the witness's name?

TIA, and I look forward to catching up with you all in the future! :tyou:

I heard it too.:rocker:

Forgey w/JB - don't want dog to find human remains? didn't want him to go to where the remains were found they were sifting that area - they would find remains - he would have been hitting on the odor...I wanted him to find bones that had been scattered away from theremains....

how many k9 calls in real world searches over 200 cadavar ...well over 3000 searches in total...very few videotaped...helicopter was there....fluke...asked him to stay because of the allegtor...returned to Hopespring and soil scraped - no alert ...based on training and experience why dog didn't alert (object overruleX2) dog was alerting on surface area...either removed the surface or disturbed it .....that is why we didn't get anything the next day....decomp fluid absorb into the ground....scenarios calls where Gerus did not alert - if write police report in those situations ....it would say nothing...I had nothing to say.....responded to location - no alert.....won't alert to trash/velveeta/ chicken package/garbage - all trained......garbage bay @ forensics....not lunch concern....training aid disposal we dispose in bio-hazard area to be cremated...right in next bay would be poor scenario to run...

cross- JB
belief why dog didn't alert 2nd day in back yard....other than.....don't believe dead body in backyard is a disputed issue in this case....object what is and isn't in dispute- sustained - rephrase quest.....you really don't know ...don't know if Caylee body was in backyard or false alert...when digging up lost the scent....he can't tell you why ....can from experience .....final trained alert the day before...after they removed surface didn't get an alert....out of 3 scenarios can't really say....Caylee in back yard or crime scene investingator scraped up scent or false alert - don't know....speculation is part of your testimony? What speculating? I testify to my dog alert and not the next day.....speculating on my training experience with my dog....part of the job....if there is an alert ....every single time he has had an alert besides this case I have had a find......let's talk about this case.....dont know what happened in backyard but believe Dr. testified what happened in trunk.....I know what I smelled in the car...jump from backyard to car.....relates to dog alert found in the backyard you are speculating dog found (object- sustaine compound question)

either no remains there or there is residual odor....in backyard don't know....car it was clear as day I smelled it.....no one ever asked you to come out and smell instead of the dog....oh no....

deputy excused....

JB is making this worse for himself and his client!!

Sadly his EGO will not allow for him to accept that and sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member