2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Aedrys View Post
OMG. Gerus immediately knew where Caylee had been. Immediately. Oh poor Caylee. That just makes me want to cry...see Casey? Even the DOG knew where she had been!!!!!!

I bet most of us cried.
Casey has no emotions. This is powerful (but slow) testimony. Yet she reacts to nothing.

My prediction is Jose lost that round. His cross examination is conducted rudely and it is clear he is afraid of this evidence. This was a great witness for the State.

Ugh! He just has to get in that last snark.

What an enormous (selfsnip)!

Waiting for JB to totally collapse, fall in the floor and start kicking and screaming. He is becoming a disaster. jmo

LDB: Based on your training and experience, why do you think Gerus didn't alert after CSI scraped it?

Forgey: It was on the surface and scraped off - it was diminished or no longer there.

LAW 101 Never ask a question if you don't know the answer. K9 cop was solid and credible and could not be impeached by def in #caseyanthony

by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:19 PM

The end of cross may have completely removed from the jurors minds any points (if any) JB had that led up to that..did for me at least :). Those emotional little moments in the midst of dry testimony make you sit up and I would think as an attorney you do not want to lose on those exchanges.

anthonycase WOFL
Cindy Anthony is closing her eyes as K9 handler is talking about fingers and toe bones not found with Caylee's remains. #caseyanthony

Yeah, and I was noticing how ICA showed zero emotion during the same statements about bones and toes.

Tells it all...

I find JB to be very replusive. The same for his client, no emotion to hearing some of Caylee's bones missing!!!!!

"Will your dog alert to garbage? Velveeta? [long list by LDB]?"

"No." Every time.

Cindy Anthony is closing her eyes as K9 handler is talking about fingers and toe bones not found with Caylee's remains. #caseyanthony

by anthonycase via twitter at 3:16 PM

For those who were asking, that is a response we are looking for from ICA.

Wow, twice that the dog knew where Caylee had been...that dog is a real gift from God...and her bones were tiny, people. TINY. She wasn't even three years old. Oh this is making tear up, and of course, NOTHING from Casey!

LOL Linda is asking about chicken and Velveeta. LOL

Will your dog alert to garbage? NO Velveeta cheese? No Chicken bits? No

REDIRECT Exam of Deputy Forgey by LDB.

He is aware his work is under scrutiny all the time. He has been on well over 3000 calls. Very few real world scenarios have been recorded. If the helicopter is present, they are taped.

Regarding his second trip to the A's, the reason there was no alert he believes is because whatever the dog was hitting on the day before was on the surface. Then, once it was scraped, it was disturbed and nothing was found.

Training covers decomp fluid that has soaked into the ground.

He did not write a report when the dog does not alert. There is nothing to put into a report - responded to a location - no alert.

The dog does not alert to trash, velveeta cheese, chicken package.

His concern in the forensics bay was the bio-hazard box which was in the next bay.

No further question by LDB.

I just got back after a phone call...was that Jose I saw, running off with his tail between his legs? LOL!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member