2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet most of us cried.
Casey has no emotions. This is powerful (but slow) testimony. Yet she reacts to nothing.

It is one thing to hear that the dog hit on the car, but to actually know that Gerus went directly to the side of the trunk where her little body lay. Heartbreaking and so real. jmo

Gooooooooooooo LDB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will your dog alert to trash? No
Velveeta cheese? No.
A bag that once held chicken? No.

Shazam!

I love it.....will your dog alert to Velveeta Cheese, a package that once held chicken?

Whoa,! so many people on "WFTV posting about ICA having no reaction to discussing her daughter's small bones, toes etc.! Horrific.....

Defendant very proud of herself for this cross.:floorlaugh: She probally dug all this up, but not a tear when they were looking for more of caylees little bones in the woods. That the animals probally dragged off.:sick:

Fascinating how she seems so focused on showcasing how others are "lying". She has such a despondent look on her face & seems so determined to prove the witnesses' deceit against her. Pretty amazing. It's really eye opening to see her in action. I hope the jury notices! I wish they had a huge poster of Caylee in the courtroom to remind everyone why they are there!

JB - "I don't think a dead body in the back yard is a disputed issue in this case."

Objection by LDB.

And then JB says that Forgey doesn't know if there was. Uhhh...

Wow..."I dont beleive a body in the backyard is a disputed point"

JB: "I don't believe a dead body in the back yard is disputed"

#CaseyAnthony did not get upset when seeing pic of play house or talk about daughters bones being collected. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:22 PM

why isn't she freaking the hell out that they are talking about her baby girl's missing bones?!?!?! Ok - I have to take a break now. wtf !!

Considering she duct taped, chloroformed, and suffocated her child why would she care about her tiny missing bones?

Wow - JB I don't believe a dead body in the back yard is disputed in this case...

ohhhhhhhhhhh he makes me so mad throwing testimony in. And getting away with it.

I'm waiting for JB to ask JF to come to his big pad of paper, and draw a picture of Gerus. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil