2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow...I never really believed it until now...she really did chloroform Caylee...

I would love to know where the chloroform came from, I just can't comprehend her actually making it.
There now seems to be ample proof that is was in the trunk.
JB up next.

Stayed up too late last night trying to catch up...and overslept..just woke up.

Is this the first witness for today?

He's the 3rd.

CSI guy that collected the trash. Layino man we've seen before, Dr. Vass again for a few minutes now this guy

Even his "good morning" rubs me the wrong way.

:floorlaugh:

Baez is trying to endear himself to the jury...he is now addressing the judge, SA's and the witness...egads...I'm guessing the jury consultant is telling him to make the jury LIKE him....

If the car still smells after 3 years, how come these pieces that they are showing don't smell?

If the car still smelled months after the garbage was removed how can the smell from the car be from the garbage?

Beware of the defense attorney that begins questioning all sweet and mannerly.

There is no other person testing evidence like this . How do we know this guy who made a huge mistake in READING his own label.

What if a chain of small no big deals went completely down the chain?

It wouldnt have been a big deal if Vass caught it yesterday but his testimony was about other evidence. He might have thought it was the right evidence but it wasnt . That is huge and if it was done on purpose by the state people would lose jobs and conviction of other people overturned.

If you cant trust the evidence what can you?

go back and watch the video. he never said YES YES THIS IS THE CAN. go watch it.

it was not a big deal. they picked up the wrong can to show him. big whoop. move on.

#CaseyAnthony Why is Chloroform important? Prosecutors will later suggest Casey used it 2 "knock out" her daughter, while she partied.by kerrynbc via twitter at 9:43 AM

Did JB not take a deposition from this witness? He just said, "nice to meet you"....

CFNews13Casey

Dr. Rickenbach is talking about his analysis of the trunk liner. He says chloroform was identified. #CaseyAnthony -fell
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

bobkealing

#CaseyAnthony Spare tire cover-Residue of chloroform Identified.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I see that JB is using a new 'approach' and greeting the witness in a very courteous manner ("Pleased to meet you, sir").

An explosives trace-detection portal machine, also known as a trace portal machine or puffer machine, is a security device that seeks to detect explosives and illegal drugs at airports and other sensitive facilities as a part of airport security screening.

This device has been in service for years.

EXACTLY.....the machines in airports are capable of detecting many many substances...they are typically just used for drugs and explosives materials.

JB is going to try to show the jury the chloroform came from pool water mixed with something else. Gasoline, perhaps? I don't know.

JB: asking if chemicals from water can be picked up by the instrumentation used.
Witness says it can.

I would love to know where the chloroform came from, I just can't comprehend her actually making it.
There now seems to be ample proof that is was in the trunk.
JB up next.

It's easy to make, which fits in with Casey's tendency for lazyness and desire to eliminate obstacles keeping her from the beautiful life. imo

It's also possible she mixed it in the trunk. Or after she administered it to Caylee, put her and the rag (or other method of administration) in the trunk, as well.

True, I should have added IMO after my original statement! :)

CFNews13Casey

It is much quieter in twas courtroom today. Constant Coughing was a big distraction yesterday. Jurors continuously looked into gallery
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

twas? (I don't type 'em ... just post 'em)

Twas the weeks before verdict, when all through the court
Not a person was coughing
The chemist was ..ummm... not short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads