2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB: may I publish 165 in evidence during the witness testimony?

HHJP: I was just wondering if you have any additional objections?

JB: no sir

HHJP: okay you may publish

LDB: zoom into the first entry of the report. Mr. Bradley can you tell us what is displayed and what they mean?

(big skip)

the webpage title if there was one associated to the URL and then the URL or web address which relates to the records entry.

LDB: entry 441 what info is being imparted by the cashe back program?

the URL (www.gives address) was access at time and date(he gives)

LDB: this number 92 what is that indicitive of?

the number of times it was accessed.

LDB: how does google search work?

arrive at google home page, a single text box to enter key words, depending how those key words are entered you get better search, hit button and request goes out to the internet the key words are submitted along with your request and anything relating to your search is relayed back.

LDB: ?

it would created a line history

LDB: can we see the page? once that is accessed the google website do the entries after google is accessed tell us about the search and when?

yes

LDB: explain how you can tell by use of report

I see the term search that follows the google URL it depicts key word and the conditions of the query. in this case here after the ? I see the term (english) SA equals X. I don't know what that would be off the top of my head. Another ampersand, then "spell" "OI" is equal to spell and the value is numbered and an ampersand chloroform.

LDB: what is this?

the important part is the value pair that starts with Q. The ampersand spell one suggests this value presented results that asked "do you mean?" and that was clicked on.

LDB: 443 any different info?

the first thing is the exact value of time stamps they are identical. the Q condition in this case is chloraform as opposed to "O" and does not end in ampersand spell "one."

LDB: when you have entries that are showing as the exact same time are they shown in some chronological fashion?

first on? second on the actual URL.

LDB: if the time stamp is different, as in 444 which ends in 8 can be say they are in order?

yes

LDB: going then to 444 can you draw any conclusions?

this is a URL that has been added behind the sceens to track user activites.

LDB: result in a pop up or a cookie?

back ground info within it itself

LDB: are those inserted at times?

as they are requested. due to the fact that tracking software is taxing, there is a time issue as to the tracking calling home and then calling back.

LDB: in this record from the 17th do you see several examples of this back ground info infiltrating?

yes, I am not famliar with the domain it has charactoristics of a tracking...

LDB: is the entry at, not the time the entry 446 one of those back ground entries?

I believe so yes

LDB: so at 447 same?

same thing

LDB: how would that since myspace is included how would that appear to the user?

not to the user necessarily as you see it, I think it is driven by cookies, in this case here there may have been a auto log in on the side of the google home page as a response of the users activity.

LDB: continue to bottom of page. entry 456 on march 17th 2008 is that something happening in the back ground?

no a typed or book marked URL

LDB: for?

Photo bucket . com

LDB: next page please. as we continue down this report do you see activity on the photo bucket website?

yes, items 457 458 459 460 461 462.

LDB: once you get past activity of photo bucket another entry what is that entry?

this states HTTP://en.wikipedia/wiki/Chlorform

LDB: what is that?

this appears to be an item in the search results from google that were selected and put into history.

LDB: include that entry at bottom of page. as you continue down the report 464-471 what is happening on the computer.

need a moment to look at time stamps. at line 2 464 appears a search result ending in alcohol was selected at 2 54 pm and 22 seconds. Actually I will go to next item 465 that item was selected first, by selecting 465 the return was 464 the URL ending in alcohol.

LDB: is 465 a google search?

I believe what this is, when you commit a search info is brought back with results and the results can have the syntax as what you created. It recommits the info as if you typed it yourself to have that fulfilled. Under neath there the instructions will look similar to what you see on the screne.

LDB: what is it?

return "alcohol", can I point to this?

LDB: touch it and line will appear. this result caused that result, and that result caused that result...

Man this witness is amazing...... just amazing he reads this computer language like it is first grade reading.

I just wish he translated it for us as if we were first graders of computer technology like KS with the library analogy. :fence:

Dangit, I wish they weren't losing the jury's interest. I'm following this stuff and finding it really fascinating. :(

2:57 pm wikipedia - inhalation
2:58pm wikipedia - death
2:58 wikipedia - self defense

The searches NOW are fascinating. Death, self defense, alcohol, chloroform, etc.

Mannnn Wiki about inhalation.......

Next one death is queried

Self Defense next one

They're losing a couple of the jurors, I think. Just got a big yawn from #16, and #17 still looks bored to tears.by stevehelling via twitter at 1:35 PM

The state should probably refrain from presenting highly technical testimony right after the lunch recess, when jurors are somewhat lethargic from lunch. Save highly tech testimony for morning when they're fresh.

inhalation
alcohol
chloroform
death
self defense

things that were searched for in a string on that day (((eeek)))

This is chilling testimony, but this man is SO incredibly boring. I can barely squeeze out the chilling search history from his testimony.

oh yes it does. I will pay good attention to what they are thinking. This computer guy is really making KC look bad!

Mountain Kat and Cluciano63, they know next to nothing about the case and tell us how they, as mock jurors, see the evidence. :)

Kinda' neet huh?!

his location of the words "self-defense" and "inhalation" are lost in the techie terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member