2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez says his webpage reads "#1 choice form forensic applications" #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:57 PM

...and then the man said it had been up there long before this ever occurred

Baez: Mar 17, 2008 search for chloroform: how long user/person visited that site, stayed on that site, before another page is gone to?

Witness: 7 seconds

Baez sure is worried about people making money because of this case. wonder why???

This same software was used in the Brad Cooper case.

If all JB can do is attack the man's $$ and such that tells me he doesn't have a real defense.

JB now asking about how long user was on chloroform site on 3/17/2008 at 1:43 - took awhile (witness corrected him 2:43) 7 seconds on the page

note: witness had to ask for copy of the report and then page and then which reference to chloroform

OMG! So, JB can't dispute these searches, so he does the old "attack the witness" line of questioning!

Well it's his modus operandi after all, can't deny he wanted the fame and fortune of this case....

You know, thinking about it some more, a good attorney would be able to calmly ask questions about the witness being compensated and advertising, and maybe get affirmative answers that some juror would interpret as casting doubt on the testimony. But not JB. He is so totally lacking in subtlety that his tone tips off every witness that he's trying to insult them.

Did he have to post it on his website? Come on. ON THE OTHER HAND, guess which picture of JB is posted on the frontpage of HIS site?

video_r2_c2.jpg

Oh come on, it's not like his results would be different in any case! Who cares if he advertises what his software does?

RespectfullyQuoted kar :tyou:

I totally agree. And IMHO that is exactly what the jury is thinking, while they watch Casey Anthony act like a sociopath, right in front of them.

Grit your jaw real hard and see if you have the same look ICA has on her face? I think that is what she is doing.

:twocents:

is he asking the same questions he asked the last guy?
wishing for a different answer?

Doesn't bother me that JB brings up the selling of the software. Virtually all of his expert witnesses and even DT attorney's could be asked the same thing.
Doesn't change the black and white.

JB should really stop saying "Clorophorm" Its like he is taking a big yellow highlighter to it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member