2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is trying to put forth that the actual content of the site is what counts..... IMO it is the SEARCH TERMS that is what counts....

I agree. B/c how many times do we do a search, look at the page very briefly, say "That doesn't help me" and quickly move on to another search? The sites themselves mean nothing, unless we find something relevant to our search. MO

This has been fascinating to hear how this had been done - and besides that - I have sure learned a whole lot about cleaning up my computer! Love these people, even if they are quite dry...

Okay, it just took me about 10 seconds to google how to make chloroform and find a recipe I could have printed out if I had ink.

instructions on how to make it would only take 20 seconds to read and commit to memory for the avg person. IMO It's not a difficult or lenghthy process to make it.

Casey not being the brightest bulb in the box, I can understand her need to keep looking it up!

This makes her googling shovel AND borrowing one from neighbor all the more creepy!!!!!!!

It is late at night when Paul is drawn from his porch by a strange noise coming from Hank's house. The noise is Hank digging a hole in the dusty dirt at the foot of his yard however the only issue Paul has is that he is using Paul's shovel to do it – one that he lent to him months before but never got back. Hank is annoyed by this comment and makes a big deal of returning it that very night. The next day Paul wakes to find that his shovel has indeed been returned to his porch but then starts to worry about the nature of the hole.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0782866/

GMTA! We were on that site at the same time. I didn't even know there was such a movie until JB mentioned it. Creepy! :eek:

YOOKAY

With the husband that has been an IT consultant for 20 years, I have a question; when I type in my addressbar at the top of my screen. For example I want to go to Facebook. I type F and then Facebook.com shows up in the addressbar. Does that mean it was auto-generated or user activity?

State needs to say she could have multiple tabs opened and read them at her leisure.

Baez: You can't tell the person was actually reading the screen.

What the heck...is he going to say Casey googled something then closed her eyes so she couldn't read what she just looked up.

IMO

'She might have been on the phone' is what he tried to insert in there a while back.
I wish LDB would ask him which sites she printed off information from ?

"I can't say how much time was spent looking on the page" - that is key.

Will someone text LDB and ask her to recross about multiple tabs?!?!?! 'K. Thx.

Methinks JB does not know what he is talking about.

And neither do I.

Annoying.

Why is no one talking multiple windows and tabs............ arrrrrrrrrrggggggggg I can't even remember a time I didn't have several tabs open and was moving around from place to place.
No kidding!!!

JB w/witness....

firefox history was extraordinary version of the history.....he approached you that he couldn't get your software to work correctly....software function correct ....firefox...

he could get it to work so far and then not complete .....here on a conference stayed up all night trying to fix it....yes....get a little info on the case.....worked all night to put something together....took a few nights....instructing a course ....worked on breaks, lunches, til 2 am and 3 am before left on Friday....subsequent to that hired....didn't complete searches completed decoding....clarify hiring? ask expert witness in case.....contract ask to come as a witness .....here today with a concern could be addressed afterwards...on your website any ads on you testifying on this case....specific article referenced put on recently....in support or explain work reference word concern...firefox ....@ time in process to version 3....venders 2 obsolete version.....#1 choice internet forensic investigations...article posted about this case...advertising? yes and it's subtle....not sent any promotional info put ....only reason I put that up Sgt. STanger sent it....something to support validity of the software....not overwhelmed with phone calls...not purpose to make money but purpose support this is a valid tool...

3/17/08 how long user on that website before user went to another website? disadvantage don't have the report.....pg 65.....JB gives him binder....how long person visiting that site ......57 page document where start looking?

1:43:41 on 3/17/08....@ 2:43 pm? yes....how long til user goes to the next item.....
2:43:48 - seven seconds.....another occassion to ....first item referred to is google.com home page next one is search results took 7 seconds...next time chloroform brought up @ 1:53:25 how long person looking you mean 2:53? yes sorry.....2:53:25 7 seconds or 1 second....want to explain something....want you answer my question....object sustianed purpose of role is decode history.....checks and balances....take results .....one second disparity .....based on clues left behind one might try to replicate....can't s peak to why....can't say if someone necessarily typed this in....wikipedia consistent search definition for self defense - underscore keywords within documents on wikipedia has a link to another topic within that topic....someone typed in or clicked link...2:58:58 reality based self-defense......acronym if that is what it stands for rbsd end of url....next 2:59:08 self defense topic looked @ hand to hand combat ending.....were you informed hand to hand combat anything to do with this case? no.....

1 minute later middle meningeal artery....#483....know what that is? no idea! makes 2 of us....investigators say anything to do with this case? no sir..

ending in ruptured spleen? any relevance to the case? not made aware of it.

chest trauma investigators tell you anything to do with this case? no sir....longer time spent there...

internal bleeding...anyone internally bleed in this case? no sir

3:05:47 30 seconds later....hypo=....bulemia?

other searches have no relevance - appears so....

go to 3/21/08 -

what time on 21st 3:16:13 ....a myspace before that? no ....first search - correct? first chloroform search 2 entry after google.com search for chlroform....

line item 7 3:18:17 sci-....com ....2 min 25 sec.....how many seconds next search....

anything after that?

line item #9 3:19:16 drug library . org chloroform habit.htm 21 seconds....

next item....gave 2 min 25 seconds anything came up betwen then?

line item 5 -7 item in between same time stamp nothing in between....longest time anyone spent looking @ chloroform .....yhes

url http://wwwdruglibrary.schaeffer/history/e8110/chloroformhabit.htm
looked @ that last night ....1800's habit...didn't read that....blog written bout someone in 1800's having chloroform habit.....

household weapons 3:21:56.....making weapons out of items @ house...suggested what might contain....didn't look @ that....no info from investigators making weapons in the house...no...

next search...3:26:24 item 45? neck breaking ....prior to that....anything on google self defense for women?

going back to page 3 reference to a book self defense for women? not able to find what you are referring to...... again not able to find it.....JB to stand.....give me that entry we were at line item 15 3:21: 15:..making weapons out of household items....

8401 @ 3:19:04 referencing two different reports not sure.....move further along (JB will - in my best Yoda voice)

see @ 3:23:08 morningnews.org? yes ...what is that ? url themorningnews.org/archives/....home security basics....didn't look @ that site....

next one blogger.com...reference prepare for zombie invasions...zombies are coming references.........very long url....no one told zombies involved.....searching....sytax of url stuff in front of you taking place and what is going on in background....duplicate this ...doubt 3 years later much success.....assume news on the morning news the user accessed made available on the website....don't know the defendant or could be something on the server....based on 2 timestamps.....only limited info to tell from this.....3:35:..funny.co.uk.....kung foo website? d on't know

all searches finding household weapons...using household weapons....martial arts.....all in the same sitting....familiar with movie shovel.....have the word shovel....any terms meaning shovel? no .....

only a few months hired in 2009? not hired but consulted in 2009...only a few months after this case came about...apparently so..... (object- overrule) a lot of these websites would have still been active @ the time....I have no knowledge when computer was seized.....better evidence be looking at this to show jury actual page as opposed to link.....doesn't give you actual page or anything on that website...jokes...medical facts...kung foo....whole ray of chemistry....

people text while on computer....(object sustained)

computer examiner cannot testify person is actualy reading while on page...not without a security camera...don't know if got a phone call while searches done......

after end of day glean very little from these....think information gleaned from here can have great context.......lets talk about 7 seconds...1 second ...17 sec...2:25 sec....and 21 sec(?) that is how much time seated in computer....talking firefox ...don't know if other cache or history analysis other browsers ....windows comes with many people use multiple browsers...many explanations....lessen the time we are talking about....a little over 3 min of time in total - agreed.....only given computer....how many months ....try to decode....cursury review chloroform did exist ...items came forefront...only look @ month of march ? looked @ data 12/2009 disclosed to OCSO what I saw....not given full month of march - all I have is all I worked with....not how much time used on the computer on the internet - don't know if 50 hours or 250 hours can't put into context how much time that 3 min was....incorrect....history represents firefox browser only....some user generated action.....can't disagree ...can't using firefox vs. what I have no info privy to.....take into firefox, internet explorer, netscape.....can't put into context this 3 minutes in march vs. how much time on computer during month of march...could be minscule amount of time spent in Mrach..

redirect.

Just stop, Jose. This gentleman has already told you several times he has no opinions about the sites she visited or why she visited them.

LOL...And he answered I can only speculate and JB got off that really quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26