2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just ask if he knew of any "search engine" that would record the username?

I just got the stream on. Is this about the desktop or Casey's laptop.

I know it's semantics and minor but if the DT had a computer expert they could zero in on the minor mispeaks

desktop

I bet a lot of criminals are getting rid of their computers tonight.

I have both Firefox and Internet Explorer and I admit, I use IE when I am lazy because it stores my user names on various things...and FF doesn't.

Hope CA & Ga testify that they never used Firefox. :)

Go to Page 1.post 7..there is a list you can choose from..

Direct link to post #7 from page 1 with numerous links to watch online.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6636185&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

He said the user could set it, but he doesn't know of it happening automatically.

IIRC

FireFox has evolved a lot since early 2008. It's gone through many updates and it may not have had that feature in the earlier versions.

cache back - had creators of SW review the file he extracted.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 11 back at the edge of his seat writing. Common for him.

by bobkealing via twitter at 12:51 PM

Good Lord, if Jose tries to cross this witness.............

Created two reports... March 17th and March 21st, contained searches related to chloroform.

Jurors 7, 8 and 15 are the either the top note takers, or best doodlers. All women. #caseyanthony

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 12:53 PM

izstva.jpg

2utpa8k.jpg

Well after being a member here at WS's and all the stuff I have looked up on my computer if this man looked a my laptop........yep I would be in jail in 2 seconds if I committed any crime. I am going down.

:giggle: I figure if anything ever happens and I am in court all my WS friends will testify for me- I can hear it now, "Yes, we were discussing on WS how long it takes to strangle someone..."

Back on topic- This witness is EXCELLENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89