2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, everything that dude does is backwards..people know toddlers can get hurt..good grief his protest, like most of the things he does..draws attention. Considering what we know already...I mean really?

I actually would bet she is going over her computer searches.

HHJP: Lets' bring them in I will put something together right quick. You may return the jury.

All rise for the jury

HHJP: Ladies and gents the photo remember the previous instruction regarding the bruise of Caylee Marie it was not the result of abuse or anything of that nature.

LDB: able to locate the printed info regarding the photo?

yes

LDB: was this photo among a collection of photos given to you on a thumb drive from YM?

yes

LDB: was the photo on RM computer?

It was and it was on both, on the thumb drive and computer

LDB: you said that the abilty to determine the date is in photo

yes

LDB: when was it taken?

january 28 2008

LDB: when you say the camera, the date it was set to you did not have actual camera

it was not submitted for analysis

LDB: permission to publish and show to jury?

HHJP: you may

LDB: was this photo likewise provided on thumb drive by YM?

JB: objection to dates being provided

HHJP: approach the bench

side bar

HHBP - reminds jury about bruise under the eye of Caylee is not proof of any abuse whatsoever....

Osborne located photo on a thumb drive from YM originate from the Globe....photo in 12 on the thumb drive and on Mr. Morales computer ....found on both....date photo taken based on data imbedded date camera set 1/28/08...didn't have the camera as it wasnt' submitted for analysis....publish to jury

Pic of Caylee sit on couch w/kc holding a guitar....(object to dates...Approach)

Are any reporters, who might be tweeting in a position to see what KC is doing? Or are they being blocked by the computer also? Does anyone know?

Give us west coast folks a break! Thats 5am here. Sheesh. haha :floorlaugh:

Well OK, for the WS'ers......but for the lazy folks in the courtroom.......lmbo. I kiddddddddddddd. I'm just impatient. :banghead:

KC is just looking over papers, ignoring it all, even the photo

#caseyanthony isn't even looking at photo of Caylee. She's leafing thru LOTS of documents at defense table.by abcashleigh via twitter

35jxiy1.jpg

The date DOES NOT MATTER---Caylee is clearly ALIVE in that photo, right JB?

Yuri asked her to search for Chloroform on the computer. Wonder what made Yuri suspicious? Was it Ricardo and his myspace post? Or was it something else?

ICA lifts her head up momentarily to glance at the monitor with a picture of herself and Caylee with no emotion whatsoever. It appears she's totally disconnected from this.

@BiancaMPrieto: A member of the media was just kicked Out of the balcony bc of her gum. Deputy took her media seating pass." #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:37 AM

:floorlaugh: But one of the jurors is chewing gum. Are they gonna get booted?

I think DCS is helping CM to turn on his computer. :waitasec:

Isn't the shirt in that picture the one found w/ Caylee's remains

yes it is and its wonderful that ICA is in the photo too. She can't claim via her attys that only the A's had seen or had that t-shirt.

Does anyone know the date of the attempt to delete the chloroform computer search history? Was it prior to Caylee "going missing", or was it after?

I need to know this, and can't recall if witness gave a date or not.

She deleted it immediately after Yuri had questioned her, after she had printed up her cell phone records for him, and he was in another room, she sneakily deleted her FoxFire history and files.

George and Cindy are in court again today but #caseyanthony does not look over to them. Ever.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:43 AM

ICA still looking down - she usually watches sidebars or the real time transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234