2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it Dr. Drew .... let Mark speak ... a lot. This 60 ol' broad needs some eye candy to view who has a working mind.

yeah i love Mark.. now days..

I am really enjoying watching dr drews progress into knowing shes quilty.

BBM. I'm glad he is finally starting to wrap his head around this mess. He had me worried for awhile.

Mark E says Casey's" illness" today was a power struggle...he sure has her number right.............

Excellent analogy! I missed it, (kiddo has his program on and tells me go follow the trial on the computer, lol).

What Mark E said is exactly why ICA won't change her plea.

jmo

Did ICA copyright Timer55? :eek:

Think it's a reference to youtube timer55 which I believe is our a news junkies channel. It happened another day iirc.

Or Ustream as ebedeeb just posted. I don't remember which streaming media it was on. Thanks ebedeeb

Dr Drew is going to try to get to the bottom of this.....good luck with that one,Dr :)

Dr. Drew on GA's ex wife : GA lied all the time, genetic issue passed to ICA - said GA wanted to work as a character at Disney?

(you can't make this stuff up)

BTW since I posted that I want to add that I believe that ICA is the only person that had anything to do with Caylee's death and disposal

I heard somewhere, a long time ago, that GA was a huge liar and that ICA got that trait from him. IIRC, I think it was CA's mom who made that statement in an email she had sent to her sister.

true, but the wanting to be a character at Disney is a little off for a grown man IMO....and he was living in Ohio

Aw come on - I think it would be fun. Dressed up like a big duck, waddling around quacking and all the little kids laughing but I imagine the suits are heavy so I would only last one day and maybe not the whole day

Wendy Murphy is on Joy Behar's show tonight, should be interesting......

Ok if Joy says shadoobie, I'm gonna lose it!

I'm waiting on those psychiatrists/psychologists that the defense team dumped and the state picked up. I bet it's some interesting stuff. Then Dr. Drew can agree, or not. jmo

Aw come on - I think it would be fun. Dressed up like a big duck, waddling around quacking and all the little kids laughing but I imagine the suits are heavy so I would only last one day and maybe not the whole day
A big duck that wears NO PANTS.
just sayin

I would like to know how the 1st wife got the 'information' that George wanted to leave his job in LE to become a Disney character. Sounds more like something one would tell someone as a joke, or in sarcasm. And maybe he was lying which she said he always did.

Like she may have asked " You're moving to Orlando ? Why? "

And he gave her a snarky answer like " to become a Disney character."

I would like to know how the 1st wife got the 'information' that George wanted to leave his job in LE to become a Disney character. Sounds more like something one would tell someone as a joke, or in sarcasm. And maybe he was lying which she said he always did.

Sorry, but this is so funny.... :floorlaugh:

Leave LE to become a Disney character...just when I think I heard it all....

My thoughts exactly. If they were already apart several years and had no children together I can't imagine them having a reason to stay in contact. Which leads me to not put much stock in the comment about GA wanting to be a disney character.

Sorry, but this is so :floorlaugh:

Leave LE to become a Disney character...just when I think I heard it all....

Well, GA did have experience working undercover in LE ya know!!:fence:

My thoughts exactly. If they were already apart several years and had no children together I can't imagine them having a reason to stay in contact. Which leads me to not put much stock in the comment about GA wanting to be a disney character.

Every time I read GA wanting to be a Disney character just cracks me up..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13