2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez not talking to the press? Could that have been a condition of them stopping now?

If Casey is still "ill" tomorrow they can proceed without her being there, right?

No need to speculate why ICA is ill . It's obvious. Her murdering hands are killing her.Kind of like an Edgar Allen Poe novel. ThaThump,ThaThump .

Not for nothing, but who cares if she is sick? I bet the jury is pretty sick to their stomachs right now too... having to actually look at the pictures (that ICA didn't look at...)... but would the judge stop court to accommodate them feeling ill.

Funny, I thought because of long history of sexual abuse she wasn't able to show emotion. I mean, that IS why she partied her you know what off after her daughter "accidentally drown", right? NOW she's overwrought with grief?!

Give me a freaking break.

I missed the entire day today and court is out early?? What happened?

Take the attention off Caylee....ICA is the VICTIM! She said so!!

HHJP fell for it...too bad.

She had the stomach to not mourn for 31 days when her daughter was missing. Am I supposed to feel bad that she's sick now..or even believe she is? Karma sure sucks. ^i^

I guess the DT needs to regroup and invent a new scenario...must have told KC to act sick so they can get time to figure out some sort of half way reasonable response.

And we're back....

No were not. :furious:

"Miss Anthony is ill". Of course she is. She knows she is up a creek, done, finished, caput, end of the line, end of story.

Good for her. The reality of the consequences of her actions is finally setting in.

I once did some business with a retired nurse from Cook Cty jail. She told me when those jail doors slam EVERY inmate, no matter how tough they are, feels like they are having a heart attack. She described this to me after I asked her what it was like seeing and working when Gacy was locked up. She kind of chuckled and said even Gacy had the same reaction; thought he was dying of a heart attack.

I'm sure this is EXACTLY how ICA is feeling right about now. Good for her! She deserves nothing less!

I don't give a rats patooty how she feels, she better be there in the morning.

I hope they explain to her to night what she's going to see tomorrow. She should have endured for today and got it over with.

She was ok when she was demanding tony's number, yelling at people, laughing it up during the trial...lol what a joke. She just wanted out of the courtroom. Hope she feels worse tonight.

It looked to me as if JP wasnt buying her being "ill" either but didnt have much choice.

MAYBE she can't take it anymore and wants to change her plea! How awesome would that be?

As I said on the trial thread...guilt will kill ya.. when was Dr. G due to testify?

Maybe the state was going to show the HD video today showing her purchasing the items. She probably wanted to give the jury a break thinking they would forget like SHE HAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3