2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh.... Miss Anthony is ill ... no questions... personal matter and all... but she sure did make sure everyone on the jury saw her wincing and holding on to the table as though she were too weak to stand. Not to worry WS'S ' Tomorrow is another day, " she'll have to face the music then.

paraphrased:
In my experience the guilty defendants get sick and the innocent ones get angry when this type of evidence is shown. - Bill Shaeffer

She'll be laughing it up with the guards and eating her commissary treats in 20 minutes

Wish we could see picture/video of ICA tonight about 7 PM. Bet she isn't a bit sick. Not one little bitty. In fact she will be eating her meat loaf and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. :maddening:

So weird. I had a feeling this morning, as I mentioned, that something big was going to happen today. The weather here was cold and wet, and now that the trial is over for the day, the sun is coming out and it's drying out. SO. WEIRD.

I am looking at pictures of that little angel, Caylee. How dare her "mother" throw her away and wait 3 yrs to "get it". This is a total fake. If she were abused, she'd never had let her daughter live with her abuser...it's the Casey Anthony show today:( ^i^

I'm trying to see the upside in all this - I know, how can I? But the jury has to deal with everything they've been shown today, with no cross done of Dr. Utz yet. So while princess KC thinks she has deflected the attention once again to her (IMO, her being sick is a crock), the jury will be haunted by the pics of her daughter - THE REAL VICTIM - probably in their dreams tonight. :( And that's where we want their focus to stay - on precious Caylee.

BIll S WFTV says usually innocent people get angry - guilty ones get sick reliving what they did
Tiki adds - and they get scared

Good!!! You know smell is the closest link to memory. I'm sure this is bringing the sights and smells back.

does anyone want to bet JB comes to court tomorrow and says she is to sick to come to court.....but little does ICA know, court will go one without her!!!

She had the stomach to not mourn for 31 days when her daughter was missing. Am I supposed to feel bad that she's sick now..or even believe she is? Karma sure sucks. ^i^

Riiight! According to the Defense Caylee died on June 16th... and then we see ICA on video at blockbuster... and then hear testimony on how her and her boyfriend spent the whole night and next morning romping in the bedroom.

But, shes ill today? Give it up.

GUILTY.

And why not tell the jury that ICA was sick? Why tell the media, but not let the people whose lives will never be the same know what was going on???

Her own legal team says she lies about everything, I'd love to see HHJPB say "Your arguments are persuasive, sit her <modsnip> <modsnip> <modsnip> down in that chair and let's roll".

ICAM. I want the doctors note. And the jury deserves a doctors note too. They suffered through today's testimony. And I bet they feel worse than Casey. FAKE. R.

Her own legal team says she lies about everything, I'd love to see HHJPB say "Your arguments are persuasive, sit her <modsnip> <modsnip> <modsnip> down in that chair and let's roll".

:rocker::floorlaugh:

oh please, SHE'S ILL? i am truly at a loss for words... ya know, i dont like to hurt anything. I go as far as carrying bugs outside to free them when in the house and what makes me ill is all the horrible things I hope happens to ICA while in the "big house" after her conviction... that makes me ill!

You know when I think she got the sickest??? When they showed the tag of the white bag. Booyah. Bet she didn't know they had THAT.

I'm so angry right now.

MAYBE she can't take it anymore and wants to change her plea! How awesome would that be?

Sorry, but that is about as likely as the Chicago Cubs exceeding the number of World Series wins the New York Yankees have under their belt. ;)

She's not only having an anxiety attack with the realization of the consequences of her actions finally catching up with her. She is playing it up for pity.

DEEP BREATHE!!!!!

While this was certainly an abrupt, explosive way to end the day....

PLEASE REMEMBER TOS SO YOU CAN JOIN US TOMORROW!!

:seeya:

If I were on that sequestered jury, this to me is just another 2 hours longer that I have to wait to get home to see my family and get back to work and resume a normal life :(

Of course, they do not know ICA is the reason for the delay.

If she is sick again tomorrow and they can't hold court, will they again not be told the reason? How long could this potentially go on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand