2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start a LDB fan club - she is my new "girl crush"!

What was his comment that was just stricken from the record? I couldn't understand him at all.

It was about the witness hearing that someone might have kicked the skull.

If this had happened, or this other thing had happened, would this change your testimony?

Sorry, not working, CM.

Witness minimizing his testimony for GM, "After that it was doctor stuff."

he is geting that Dr G was in it for publicity

I don't know how this thing works can someone help me?

Denver_Pyle.jpg

I thought that was Uncle Jesse. (or is it?)

I just got back. Is that what he said? That is what I was waiting to hear....well, not what I was wanting to hear, but since we can't see for ourselves, that is what I wanted to know, since I would imagine that without the tissue it would have been loose and could have possibly moved. I was really wanting to know how certain they were that the tape covered the nose and the mouth.

The witness took his glasses off and put his index fingers horizontally parallel to the bottom of his eye sockets. The Henkel duct tape was wrapped around the circumference of Caylee's head.

Mason: the skull was embedded? How deep was it embedded?
Hanson: I don't know. Vegetation...perhaps it was embedded in, not dirt...
Mason: Had anyone moved the skull before you got there?
Hanson: initial information I got was that the person who may have found it kicked it (move to strike by prosecution)
Mason: On your watch, was the skull moved?
Hanson: No.
Mason: Referring to photo...who are all of these feet in the photo (I guess eluding to the fact that the other feet other than Hanson's were not covered?)
Hanson: It was important to me that I not disturb anything.
Mason: If the duct tape were in the position that it was revealed in the photos that we all just saw (duct tape around the whole skull, mouth and nostrils) could the tape had been moved by your picking up the skull?
Hanson: It may have.
Mason: Dr. G. then took over from there...
Hanson: yes. He was out there several days in a row. once the bones were recovered I was involved in the transportation and searching of the area but not the analysis of what happened.
Mason: Did you observe the analysis?
Hanson: A bit but it wasn't my job.

Poor Casey.
She is unsure of how a normal person would be acting right now.

You can almost see her thinking, "Can I stop acting sad, now? This is so boring. Can I look up again? It's such a waste- a huge waste- if no one is looking at me".

CM IMO: a huge breath of fresh air and way easier to listen to than Baez. He's being very calm with the witness as of yet not attempting to insult him.

Anybody else wonder how the heavily pregnant spectator up front is taking all this? The photos and all? Ugh.

That is the reporter section, she has badges hanging around her neck so I am thinking a reporter of some sort.

I don't understand what CM is trying to get at. I'm totally lost. I love how the witness raised his hand though.

Well, they did think LDB was their secretary in one hearing...LOL, I guess she had to remind them that she STILL doesn't work for them!

Lord, CM getting on my nerves here.....IMO Good Ole Boy with a really bad theory.

Keep in mind that the jurors are from FL and used to hearing people talk like him and are around the "good ole boys" all the time.

Especially Central Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member