2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectators looking at skull, some looking at Casey with a bit of shock. IMO

ICA is appearing to be cacooning herself. Covering her hands, body and if she could, and the sweater was big enough, she would probably cover her head. It seems she is trying to be as invisable and imaginary as zanny, the imaginary, nanny.
Unfortuantly ICA...we see you and while you can hide you cannot run away.

Without being able to see this picture, I have no frame of reference for what these witnesses are talking about. I might as well not even be sitting here. :(

Not me, I'd rather just listen to the descriptions, I don't want to see the pix!

ETA: Thanks for keeping them out of the thread mods.

Someone needs to tell Casey that trying to hide is not going to work. We all see you and what you have done! She might as well just put her head on the table and take a nap. :banghead:

The pic is of an upright skull. You can see hair wrapped around it. The tape there looks like it's sitting in front of what would be mouth
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:21 PM

xbe05v.jpg

I want to know what is in the red folders. Earlier this week, both Baez and Casey were signing something contained within those folders.

ICA looks like she is ready for a nap! :banghead: She really looks like she is going to go to sleep.

I'd say she looks as though she may be needing a barf bag soon.:sick:

Is the defense making any headway today? I can't watch them. They make me sick.

#caseyanthony has her arms crossed, one hand on her face. jurors are all looking at the photos.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 12:22 PM

Don't mention skull! ICA can't take it, dontcha know!

I've also noticed she gets uncomfortable or angry every time JA says the name Caylee.

ICA IMO mimicking what she saw from CA earlier this week. Sinking below tabletop. But not shaking/shuddering.

Photo of skull perfectly placed on table with eye sockets facing forward shown to #caseyanthony jurors. They don't react. Casey not looking
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:22 PM

Tops/Sweaters with very long sleeves that partially/almost completely cover the hands have been (were ?) a fashion trend amongst teens/young adults for quite a long time. There are even tops that have a sewn cut-out in the sleeve for the thumb to fit through securing it even more to the hand. If the opinion is that ICA is "hiding" her hands due to guilt/not "liking" her hands, then cuff me 'cause I'm guilty of the same, LOL. I have several tops with those types of sleeves and adore them. :)

Also, as far as ICA "cocooning" herself by tightly wrapping her sweater (I have one that is below rear-end length and very loosely hung that I keep with me at all times) around her, guilty here, too...because I get cold VERY easily. Anything under 78 degrees and I'm chilly.

Are these statements made in her defense or to suggest that what the OP posted couldn't be the case, nope...just another perspective and MOO.

I always have a sweater with me too, DH thinks it's a riot.

Do you or these young adults constantly pull them over your hands like Casey does? I've always noticed her doing it - and she does it whether she has to PULL the sleeves to make them long enough or not.

I teach at a University. The students do not wear clothing that way anymore. It was briefly the fashion some years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight