2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

piece of henkle tape not washed

Utz w/JA - states exhibit DD - fabric laundry bag...next photo DE - same item publish

laundry bag......from the side - consists of a canvas fabric 0pen side rigid ring to keep it open....inside bag coated with waterproof or moisture resistant....

inside of bag...photo taken looking directly into opening (not being shown on screen) in larger ...were there things taken out of here? not much - just debris...not cleaned but more things in here...,

photo of the label....EG exhibit - publish photo of label of the bag - next photo other side of label - Whitney design.....publish

photo of black plastic garbage bag w/yellow handles tied closed....- both bags had multiple tears...large areas not disrupted each bag had multiple tears.

DK - close up of knot.....publish...opening of the bag had it been intact ...how big it was? in this position ....a couple of inches in diameter....perhaps.....

DL - plastic garbage bag - a 2nd bag? appears to be....photos are out of normal sequence....recognize photo as items found therein...object-overrule ....

Dm ... article of clothing - appears to be child's shorts

recess til 3:10

I hope they keep teh Casey cam on. Oh please. She can't stand up. What a fake.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139528"]2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen): - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm looking at a garbage bag that is torn to shreds because animals scavenged the remains of this woman's 2 year old daughter. Dumped in a place, surrounded by trash and scavenged by animals. And the defense wants me to believe that the mother of an accidental drowning victim would do this to their baby's remains?!

NO!

Not her!! George did it. Because I am supposed to believe that George left her out there like that. :rollseyes:

Well she went to her parents house on hope spring drive after padilla bailed her out knowing caylee was laying in the woods right down the road. Never said one word about it and on tv looking normal. :innocent: shes faking now. moo

She tied that bag TIGHT...

So I hope the Home Depot video shows buying garbage bags too. There have been cases where garbage bags played a huge roll in convictions. The bags are unique in every lot they are produced in, striations in the bags/lining etc...

I really hate saying this, but JA's coughing/clearing his throat is starting to drive me nuts. Has he always done this? I know it's been going on for at least a week if not more now.

I think he might have a cold or is getting over one.

#caseyanthony is not getting up for jury departing
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:53 PM

After seeing the pics I believe that Caylee was there for a long time, notice the vegetation growing all around.
It appears imo that her body was in the black trash bag at some point and that animals may have pulled it out at some point. *shudders*

I have just been able to get online today and not even going to ask what has transpired, BUT.....did "we" see photos of Caylee's remains today because I am not so sure I want to see them....??

Good grief, the shorts were destroyed

She didn't even rise for the jury. Baez looked to be trying to tell her to get up and she basically told him to piss off, she couldn't.

I always have a sweater with me too, DH thinks it's a riot.

So does my 21 year old son.

"Mom, it's 175 degrees outside, what's with the sweater?!"

"I have to go to the grocery store and you know I get cold in there"

"Mom...you're a freak" :rolleyes:

"Well, at least I'm a warm freak!" :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors