2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice performance for ICA as the jurors were leaving. She made sure to glance up as they were leaving.

Is that CM standing in front on camera hiding ICA? I am sure on purpose.

It looks to me like the DT and guards are asking her if ICA wants a break, but she has said no and shakes her head. Why waste a good performance in the bathroom?

oops - I saw ICA peeking up to see if anyone was watching her. DT told deputy to block camera - they know we are watching her sudden mood changes when the jury leaves

Wow, when ICA picked her head up she looked PIZZED! Angry, furious, not sad.

Can someone catch me up really quick please? I had to go to the Dr during lunch recess and just got home. The first guy from the ME's office was on when I left. My RA is flaring right now badly :(

Continuing on with another person from ME, who began the autopsy, I believe, or took charge of Caylee's remains. Showed the duct tape, the shorts, and photos of laundry bag, etc...talked about a few teeth still remaining...

oh- the shorts all tattered. my god! casey is hiding her hands in her sleeves. reminds me of the infant clothes that cover babys hands. is she ashamed of her hands in her mind?

MOO MOO MOO ...

I am sorry ... but ICA's "SIDE SHOW" has gone too far ...

This is just an ACT to draw attention to ICA to DEFLECT from the EVIDENCE !!!

Casey is showing disrepect to the jury by not standing up. I wish someone would jump on her case for that!

Well, since they are going pretty much in order, that would make sense as to why it hasn't been shown yet..

I am crossing my fingers that we're not getting our hopes up with the Home Depot tape.

Was the baby in the bag? I don't think I ever heard that.

JB has his laptop perpendicular to the screen, and has moved it a couple of times since they started showing the photos so that ICA does not have a clear look at the monitor. Even so, she is looking in the other direction, and I notice she always has her head down now so that nobody can see her eyes. However, I've seen her do lots of fidgeting, rocking back and forth and resting her head on her hands as she looks down or in her lap but her head sure snapped up when she heard about the recess. She also sneaks little looks up by keeping her head down though. This morning when she was wiping her eyes, she had that bump in the middle of her head she gets when she is frustrated and she let out several long forced breaths as if she had been holding in anger. Her gestures are careful, but they show to me she is very conscious of them at all times. Her attention to small things like that make her seem completely disconnected from what is actually going on and simply like she is acting the part, imo.

So, was there one piece of duct tape wrapped around her several times, or were there separate pieces of tape ? Confused.

Have George and Cindy been in the courtroom listening to this testimony?

(PS...Horace Finklestein....just LOVE your new avi!!!)

oh- the shorts all tattered. my god! casey is hiding her hands in her sleeves. reminds me of the infant clothes that cover babys hands. is she ashamed of her hands in her mind?

I have been commenting for quite a while now that I found it curious that ALL her long sleeve clothing has had excessively long sleeves pulled down to fingertips.....even going back to many of the hearings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member