2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I was pondering last night (the documentary hubby put in was BORING!)...where did ICA's lying come from? I mean, initially. It had to start some where. Kids learn things from their environment...so who's the liar she learned this behaviour from? CA strikes me as bossy and overbearing, but not a liar. GA, on the other hand...very theatrical (finger family?). Made me wonder if GA has a propensity to lie, and maybe she picked that trait up from him, and then just carried it to a bizarre extreme.

Of course, I don't know GA, so it's probably not fair for me to jump to that conclusion. Maybe lying was just something she tried as a child, saw she wasn't called on it, and just kept pushing and pushing.

Hard to say. But I DO wonder.

...I decided I would to it too today but I did 8 for practice already....well I'll be gone by the end of the day :biglaugh:

Respectfully snipped...Goldfish, where are your rings mounted??? Lol..:crazy:

Morning you :)

Shaking my head but not really surprised, this trial has gathered alot of attention and shown a wide range of opinions and emotions. We may see LE impose crowd control if people can't control themselves. Having said that, in my world line cutting is a no-no and not many people tolerate it. Watching this trial from a distance I hope the rest of you join me in buckling your seat belts and get ready for the roller coaster ride.

It's not looking good for ICA.

Pel

Cannot imagine what we are in for when the DT takes over. Wonder what the jury thinks about all this...

Good morning all. I'm wondering this morning if Casey still thinks being a rock star is a fun thing. Or like Cheney Mason, has she run out of 'fun?"

Good Morning Friends!

I missed LA's testimony yesterday and was too frustrated to post much after the early dismissal yesterday...anyhoo...curious to know how the chemistry between LA and his little inmate sister was yesterday? Eye contact? How was the dialogue between him and the SA? JB?

TIA

Diane Fanning is reporting on her blog that Nancy G showed unedited photos on her show last night and may be held in contempt of court.
I watched NG and she showed the edited photos.

http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/snip
"If the latter, court may open today with contempt charges brought against Nancy Grace. She showed the unaltered photographs on her show last night. "

PErhaps DF should be sure of her facts before she blogs.

Anyone else watch NG? I don't think I saw any, but sometimes I miss things. I don't think NG would do that as she has be there for Caylee from the beginning.

The ones I saw were the edited photos.

Diane Fanning is reporting on her blog that Nancy G showed unedited photos on her show last night and may be held in contempt of court.

"If the latter, court may open today with contempt charges brought against Nancy Grace. She showed the unaltered photographs on her show last night. "

Anyone else watch NG? I don't think I saw any, but sometimes I miss things. I don't think NG would do that as she has be there for Caylee from the beginning.

I watched. I didnt see anything unedited. The only thing i noticed was the skull picture you could make it out a little better than on IS.

Thank you!!!!

This would also explain why everyone kept saying 31 days.....Sunday night would have been when she left...

I used to try to make sense out of things that Casey has said. Yet, I've come to realize that nearly every word out of her mouth is a lie. "31 days" likely means no more than "June 9" or "haven't slept in 4 days" or "2 guys helped push car into the Amscot" ...it is all just lies, IMO. Means nothing.

oh...my....heaven.....did you typo there? a few extra zeros where none should be??

No typo lol, 35,000. One thousand for every dollar of value they valued the contents of my foot locker.

Respectfully snipped...Goldfish, where are your rings mounted??? Lol..:crazy:

no rings LOL but you know, when I saw that part of the vid I about had a heart attack by just watching :|

Good morning, I was wondering if anyone knew of a live mobile feed? I'll be in transit at 9am and I was hoping I could listen on my iphone. I checked the links posted and the audio only link didn't work. I think I recall wftv posting on their liveblog how to listen?

I think the comparison to the MJ trial is spot on. This is really depressing. CNN keeps saying Casey got "medical attention" after court, whatever that means.

Good morning all ! What a day yesterday, I woke up at 2 am unable to go back to sleep. I'm usually a pretty good sleeper. I also had to turn off the TV shows, about the case, last night, especially after LKB was on some show (can not take her).

Who is LKB? I've heard several people mention her, but I don't watch the talk shows, so I'm clueless.

ICA stomached the smell in the car for along time and even removed remains and prepared for dumping with the trash in the woods. no way did those pictures make her sick. moo

Somewhere ( I can't find it yet) it was reported that on of the DT said ICA had never seen the photos.
Bill S on WFTV said she should have been forced to look at them as the defendant should see ALL the evidence and it could be an appeal issue.

aaagggghhhhhhhhh :maddening:

They were pixellated. There was one I had no seen on the news sites of just her skull :( sitting on a table. You could tell what it was but it was pixellated.

Something I was pondering last night (the documentary hubby put in was BORING!)...where did ICA's lying come from? I mean, initially. It had to start some where. Kids learn things from their environment...so who's the liar she learned this behaviour from? CA strikes me as bossy and overbearing, but not a liar. GA, on the other hand...very theatrical (finger family?). Made me wonder if GA has a propensity to lie, and maybe she picked that trait up from him, and then just carried it to a bizarre extreme.

Of course, I don't know GA, so it's probably not fair for me to jump to that conclusion. Maybe lying was just something she tried as a child, saw she wasn't called on it, and just kept pushing and pushing.

Hard to say. But I DO wonder.

Sociopaths lie as an inherent character flaw. I don't think it is ever one incident, or even a series of incidents in life that allows a sociopath to develop lying as if a coping mechanism. Most people lie, in degrees, but sociopaths will lie just to lie and don't self reflect nor have the ability to care about consequences or other people feelings. Guilt and shame are distant relatives to them.

Somewhere ( I can't find it yet) it was reported that on of the DT said ICA had never seen the photos.
Bill S on WFTV said she should have been forced to look at them as the defendant should see ALL the evidence and it could be an appeal issue.

aaagggghhhhhhhhh :maddening:

They also said she didn't look yesterday. I saw her glance at the first one of Caylee's skull and dry heave. She did it on purpose to induce emotion in herself IMO.

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was quite a good day for the State, and I could see that Casey was surprised by the State's move to avoid the RK distraction that the defense had counted on creating. Like HHJP once said, "it's how you play the cards."

Casey's actions yesterday looked like some really bad acting, IMO. And, what is up with this entry on the Clerk of Courts records? Is this a request that no witness use the name "defendant" or the name "Casey Anthony?"

06/09/2011 Stipulation
Witnesses Referring to Casey Anthony as the Defendant

I just have one question please what is the RK distraction, and i also do not believe that she was sick, remember she is a first class actress, and I am sure she will be in court, Judge Perry is no fool, and she will not beable to use her acting skills again, as i am sure she was read the riot act!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13