2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..been gone since the morning.. WTH is she so freakin' JOLLY about this afternoon??!! Cybil!!!!

Thus far, I am willing to concede that the duct tape could have been the murder weapon. But I can not state that it was the murder weapon.

That's where I am right now, anyway.

HHJP needed the five minute recess because he needs to give Stan a call...

Stan - you'll never believe this....

OMG:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I almost choked to death ...soda burning my nostrils...

That was GREAT!

you know what they say about a picture being worth 1000 words? it is so true

You are really amazing at saying things and not really saying them....whaddya call that? Tact....I don't have it! You rock though.

My, my my...just got KC-cam back and she is laughing and smiling with CM....yup...that video sure did affect her! Rolleyes

In all seriousness, does JB, this <unusual person>, NOT realize how ridiculous, amateur and laughable his stick figure drawing on his big rumpled, dirty piece of paper looks next to the professional demonstration the jury just saw? :waitasec:

It is such a clear demonstration to me, and I suspect the jury, of the difference in professionalism and substance of case, between the State and Baez.

EPIC FAIL

He should just sit down at this point. :loser:

JMO

Not mention his constant misspelled words!! Even in his powerpoints they were misspelled. Amazing. Your tax dollars at work.

Glad to see others looking and appreciating any moment of levity at this point. So much seriousness, sadness, tragedy.....I thought I was weird needing something to laugh about after hours of this....

In all seriousness...I have never seen a sociopath at work until this case. It is fascinating. If it weren't so tragic and deadly.

I swear she said to JB "they don't have sh**!" Anyone else see that?

Out of frustration I have to say this - WHY are they so concerned with the placement of duct tape, or how many pieces, etc. WHY are they so worried about his if, by their defense, George and Roy Kronk did something with Caylee's body?

Don't they see by trying to discredit the duct tape evidence they are contradicting their own defense? If Casey did nothing wrong, then why are they focusing on it?

Let's hope the jury picks up on this point as well.

IMO Baez is now past the point of looking like throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. He appears like a wayward firework shooting off in too many different directions. Even if he reads this, the damage is done - it's already snowballed and he can't take what is done back. (and I have no doubt he has someone lurking here, lol. )

JMO

Yeah I noticed that too, do you think it may be a juror?

It may be LDB who has been watching something on her laptop.

@ 4:18 PM ICA is yucking it up with whoever is to her right. hand doesn't hide that ICA.

Not being snarky, but I do have to ask: basic spelling... at the basics, shouldn't a lawyer know how to spell?

ICA is all better now. Chatting it up with CM.

Attachments

• all better.png
    all better.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 95
WTH, she is all happy with JB now.........making "cute little faces" and all??????????

in my estimation he was trying to show that the head slid down in the bag that was rounded at the bottom and it would have made the duct tape go "round" the head because of the shape of the bag, not by any one's actions.

Wow, you're good at pictionary. I didn't pick that up at all. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member