2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, had to mute...Thanks to you brave souls for continuing on. I'll just read the cross..

CM just got her. She is nervouse. She slipped about scientific information. Slurring her words seems nervous. I hope she can recover.

OT, but my daughter and I were faithful Dr G viewers for a long time...Love her calmness, objectivity, intelligence and persistence in finding the truth.

Claiming that her reasoning for believing that this was a homicide because it is not based on "science" presumes that observation is not relevant in science. That's stupid prima facie. :cow:

Dragonlady, Your photo of Bundy causes my stomach to flip every time I see the picture. I was young and living in Pensacola when he was captured, and perhaps you have some sort of connection to that time as well. My eyes pop every time I see the photo because of my memories. Respectfully, I do not see the correlation between Bundy and this case tho.

I was very young when Bundy was executed but I remember it well.
When I see ICA I think of Bundy, the victims were different but those evil soul less eyes are the same to me, here we have 2 attractive people who thought that the world only revolved around them, both in Florida, both on trial fighting for their lives so I guess that's where the correlation is for me.

WOW! CM is really stepping in it.

Dr. G just mentioned an accidental drowning. They are "reported"!

In 100 percent of accidental drownings, EMS was called, Dr. G. says.

How many ways can they bury Casey further via cross-ex?!

Rundown in jurors 1. Woman, legs crossed, taking notes 2. Man, hands folded in lap 3. Wman, facing witness,hands in lap #caseyanthony (cont)
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:14 PM

LOVE DR. G!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant stress this enough!!!!!!!

CM should just sit down!!!!

My God, this is an incredible smack down of CM by Dr. G. And she is VERY convincing.

she just mentioned accidental drowning.....and CM just said that has nothing to do with this case....

100% of accidental drownings in her county ...EMS is called...drill it home Dr G

OMG Dr G just said that in her jurisdiction there is 100% immediate reporting when a child accidentally drowns.

CM tried to shut down that answer right away but no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste