2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

~I Must learn how to screen shot a pic of ICA...Right now she has a look that makes me very frightened...just thinking about Caylee seeing that look...

#CaseyAnthony Casey looking at monitor with totally furrowed brow. I've NEVER seen her look so angry. Serious anger on her face
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:37 PM

Very strange looks like it's a smiling photo of Casey and Caylee then duct tape and her slow decomposition #CaseyAnthony

ICA and JB looked totally pizzed! They might explode any second now!

Quick call 911 -- KC's on fire!!!!

Where are those tears now to douse that fire!!!:woohoo:

Wow.
ICA looks completely demonic at the moment, sitting there scowling during sidebar.

well aparently ICA can look at the ugly photos when the jury is gone weird huh?

More skull pics and shes looking. I bet when jury comes in shell resume position to the side and fake an attack.

ICA is sitting there thinking-I AM TOAST!!Dr.G just put me on DR or gave me LWOP!!

FWIW, I believe Dr G put things in common sense (shall we say reasonable) terms for the jury. Putting together what the SA has presented so far (and there will be more)-it is not reasonable to believe that the defendants behavior, the location of the remains, the bagging and hiding of remains, point to an accidental death of any kind. The facts so far do not point to anyone else but the defendant. I have already had those thoughts watching the testimony, but I'm glad she came out with what I think is the only logical explanation for the events and behavior of KC. :cow:

It was like watching the closing arguments of a case!

I wish this judge were my dad or grandad, he's so sweet & twinkly.

He IS!!!! he sounds like the jury are his little babies when he smiles at them and tells them he has special desserts for them!!! I just love him!

Stand back folks, she's gonna blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My personal feeling is that the jury has already drawn most of those conclusions in their minds. Mothers of accidental drowning vicitims don't bind their dead children with duct tape, put them in a bag, drive them around in their car until the stench could knock over a horse, and them dump them like garbage.

If you think the jury needed to hear Dr.G to come to those conclusions, then I respectfully disagree. It's basic common sense, imo.

it is basic common sense but it sure is nice to have someone else back up what you were already thinking.

She looked at the wtiness and gave him an evil stare. As if he cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55