2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude...chloroform and duct tape since the thing started, remember the tests from trunk, hello ..ugh

JA sounded, looked a bit ocercome by emotion, as he explained the "why" of wanting to show this to the jury.

Seems were are beginning to crescendo here ...

Man she is mad!

I bet she's mad. She's really mad about Dr G calling her basically a murderer. Funny how she now has no problem looking at Caylee. I guess she only breaks down when she HEARS bad thing, looking isn't too much a problem. She's mad about an image. Well, We're mad about the image we have of her killing this precious child.

lol HHJP: This is a proffer so no objects mr Baez...let me hear what this man has to say

LOLOLOL!

HHJP: "This would be proffer, so there's no need to make any objections, Mr. Baez. It would go a lot quicker if you didn't so I could hear what this witness has to say."

The jury might resent having to see that ... it could backfire. I wouldn't let it in.

JB: "an aid to the jury's understanding!" HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, let it in on that.

HHJP: says he wants to hear the testimony and then make a better formed decision. This is a proffer so I can hear what the man has to say. Mr. Baez.

OMG ... JB needs to get into the 21ST CENTURY !! Aminated graphics are used all the time ... especially the ones showing the body and skeletons of body to PROVE MURDER !

JB needs to quit WHINING ... he is just mad because his client is TOAST !

The inmate seems furious after Dr. G's awesome testimony!!!!

Lip readers?????? What the heck was she spewing after Jan left??????

proffer on Warren

no need to object Mr. Baez this is only a proffer and it will go quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members