2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is JB asking about the tape when he's already stated "she drowned on July 16, 2008" :fence:

I think ICA is Allergic to the Jury...

Everytime their in the court room she gets sick....:waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

HHJP tells JB that he doesn't want to hear his whole cross.

JA tries to object to testimony about the hair mat.

Lets keep in mind that KC saw the video already and DID NOT CRY instead she was mad. If it is allowed in front of the jury, will she cry and pretend she just saw it for the first time?

And that is exactly why I WANT his honor to pass this along to the jury. The Casey performance will be amazing!

Come on Judge give us this.
jmo

JA sounded, looked a bit ocercome by emotion, as he explained the "why" of wanting to show this to the jury.

Seems were are beginning to crescendo here ...

I imagine he is exhausted mentally....... God knows I am..... every time Baez and Mason speak. jmo

Prayers for the State to stay strong and focused for CAYLEE!

Wonder if Baez will say "Caylee" with the jury there?????

JB is doing the proffer? correct me if I am wrong but he has done nothing but help the SA thus far. yep that's what he is doing.. Amazing they can be winning WITH JB helping them even. The SA wins despite help from JB...

ICA looks like he wants to correct the doctor's work. "It wasn't positioned like THAT, JEEZ. It was more like this!!"

OK so what is the point of this questioning? They want to know if it's possible that it covered Caylee's airways.

I thought the DT is saying that the duct tape possibly has been moved and disturbed and is not in its original position.

Ergo, regardless of its position now it's possible that it used to cover her airways.

She just saw a graphic video of Caylees actual face and a skull and duct tape superimposed over top of it and she didn't blink an eye. Didn't cry, didn't look sick. Nothing but anger. If this is allowed in court and the jury comes in, she will have the biggest fake break down we've ever seen!!!!!

And all of us viewing and the media will see it, except for the jury.:innocent:

Jb is being nasty..in tone and seeks to belittle people.

So the video is the time lapse with the skull? Gotta say, I don't think they should let it in. That's disturbing and the jury has seen plenty of photos of the remains in the last two days. I missed Dr G but it sounds like she cleaned the floor with CM. SA needs to not pull a Baez. Quit while they are ahead....very fair ahead.

Witness said they didn't know how old Caylee was in the picture.

If this is allowed, do you think her reaction will be different in front of the jury?

Heck yeah. JB will dramatically turn the mac computer screen away from her, she'll sink into ICA-The-Thinker pose and possibly jerk around as if heaving or crying.

JB trying to prove that the photo used was not representative of Caylee's size at the time of her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela