2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to step out, but why would the state need to show that one piece of tape could cover mouth and nose, when there were multiple pieces of duct tape used ? TIA for any clarification.

Each piece was 2inches in width, length ranged from 9.75" to 6.75" common sense told me in discovery with location it sure is. The visual would be nice but not necessary imo.

Anyone else think the defense team sinks itself further almost everytime they cross examine a witness. Dr. G. was able to make the statements about 100% of drowning children have been reported during her many years of experience during the cross exam by CM.

Sounds like His Honor will exclude as prejudicial. I'm okay with that, no one wants reversible error. I don't.

I'm glad it's not coming in. I don't want Casey to have any excuse for an appeal. (Although she will probably have an automatic one due to the penalty she will get.)

I'm sorry, I just don't believe the super imposed picture should be used. I've seen cases where they've taken a dye/cast of the skull then build up the soft tissue in order to identify remaiins of a Jane/John Doe. Couldn't this have been done with Caylee's skull, plus using the pictures to come up with a realistic model, then add the tape in the courtroom? Since the model would have been made out of clay instead of remains, it would be less gruesome.

I was thinking the same thing.I don't know why the SA did not do this!

..."prejudicial vs probative"....too prejudicial...exclude...

I'm on the fence as to whether it should be allowed in. If there's even one iota of it being prejudicial thus causing the verdict to be overturned then I say let it go. I think they have way more than enough evidence to get her convicted without it.

I agree with you, IMO, MOO, etc.

Not sure if I want this video in or not ... I'm on the fence.

I hope all the pundits who buy Casey's crying act in court will notice she watched video with the skull in it and showed nothing but anger. It's official now: it's all an act in front of the jury!

in or not-
i don't think SA needs it.
jmo

I find it interesting how ICA dramatics only really seem to occur when the DA is questioning witnesses and not so much when the DT is cross-examining. It seems to me that she's just doing this to make herself look like the victim and for attention. She wants the jury to think poor me, the DA is 'attacking' me, blaming me for this...

Also, interesting how well her tissue is holding up for all the sobbing. Those are some pretty absorbent, long-lasting tissues.

I've noticed that too, good point!

What ever happened to the gatorade bottle with the syringe of chloroform traces? Did they say anything about that found at the scene?

Don't worry all!!! She will still fry even though this video may not make it in!! I trust in our Jurors. They are not stupid nor blind. The Jury will see the monster that we all see, and will blame no one but her for her actions.

Justice is coming ICA...can you hear it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela