2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This animation is based on actual and factual pictures. So it's not totally animation.

Wow, looks like it's in after all. But I will trust that HHJP would not risk reversal, so I will trust this decision. Unfortunately, I will not be able to avoid watching the Casey Cam train wreck while it is being played. Limited instruction, good move. moo

HOLY guacamole! It is in!

Did someone get a screen shot of her face when he said that!?

hhjp is PROTECTING this trial

this verdict

he knows what is dangerous to a verdict

and he aintt going there

thank heavens
Yep CostalP,
HH Judge Perry knows exactly how to run and rule his courtroom. I think he will keep things on the straight and narrow.

Judge now doing his 403 analysis: my quick summary...
Consider the need for the evidence; the placement of duct tape in the location on her body has been at issue. The jury has already seen the skull by now. There is no blood, gore or anything of that nature. The Dr. has indicated it will assist him in his testimony.

Does the evidence suggest any emotional basis for a verdict? Unfortunately in homicide evidence is not so nice. In this case, the picture of Caylee and the superimposition of the skull does not suggest and emotional basis.

The placement of the duct tape is highly relevant; this is something for the trier of fact to determine.

Will permit the witness to testify and pursuant to the Pierce case the judge will give a limiting instruction to the jury!!!

It's in people.

I just knew it!!! CM going on and on about that placement of the duct tape opened the door to this!!! Yeah!!!..DT did open the door for this animation..along with a limiting instruction..Good Job...Well thought out and reasoned...Too bad sooo sad DT aka CM and JB...:rocker:

Whoa BOTH sides have discussed the relevance of the placement of the duct tape. If the DT hadn't of been arguing about it all along it wouldn't have been allowed because it wouldn't be needed.

Going in! With directions to the jury.

:great::woohoo:

She's going to LOSE it!!

She's already starting to put on her killer glare. Let's see how "sick" she gets when the jury watches her, watch the simulation.

I love that KC's day is going from bad to worse!

Says wouldn't cause an emotional verdict and allows video Baez smiles and shakes head. #CaseyAnthony he says he still objects
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:28 PM

The jury is not in the courtroom at this time. George and Cindy have not been here all day. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 2:28 PM

HLn to many commercials, can some one please give me a feed link ? thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members