2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB sucks at Pictionary.
drawingk.png

He can't spell worth a flip either..

Note to Jose.. The correct spelling is.... M A N D I B L E

Hey guys, I have posted in a while, but I have a question. Why do they keep referring to one piece of duct tape? Wasn't there three pieces?

I cannot tell what is on the Big Easel, fortunately I missed the art class. It looks like a child had fun and was told to stop before finished.

I am NOT going to make fun of JB's spelling errors as I have committed way to many today! Sorry - just needed to keep up - you have to decipher the rest!

JB also does not know how to spell mandible.

(Lol, yes I just quoted my own post.)

It's a manible! hahaha! It's what JB takes with him to church on Sunday...
man-bible....the "b" (real important now, JB-see the quotes) is silent!

According to JimLichtenstein: When the animation played earlier on the lawyers laptops,the whole thing didn't play. It was just the beginning like a test. #caseyanthony

Is that true? It appeared to be the entire video based on the amount of time that elapsed.

Jim L has his own agenda so take what he says with a grain of salt. He's also pretty arrogant, IMO

Stop JB you are making it worse for your client. Throw in the towel on this one. The one drawing looks like mickey mouse. Horrible awful for JB to continue this.

And his drawing of the bag looks like a commode...IMO :loser:

LDB and FG laughing behind their hands at JB's drawing. I bet they are trying to figure out how to abscam with that sheet tonight to put up in their conference room when they need a good laugh.

I think the judge should object to JB asking the witness, "it is graphic, is it not? Was it to appeal to the jury's emotions?" when the judge just ruled that it's not too graphic and it's not particularly going to appeal to the jury's emotions.

I can't decide whose theatrics are worse, ICA's or JB's.

Again.... JB took the time to file a motion about the "Jib-jab" video. But not the one this afternoon. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth